TaoRis

[drabble] EXO Kindergarten

In the corner of the class, a little boy is playing with his panda plush. It’s almost a week the school starts, but the boy tends to be alone by playing with his plush rather than playing with his other classmate or having any interaction with people.

The other end of the class, a boy holds onto his red dragon plush is looking straightly at the boy who is playing with the panda.

“Kris, if you just stand still while looking at him without starting a conversation with him, he wouldn’t notice you.” says their teacher, Yoona while she gives him a small smile.

Kris looks up to his teacher, “I’m afraid he wouldn’t want to talk to me.” Kris bites onto his bottom lip.

“Don’t worry, he wouldn’t.” Yoona gives another assuring smile as she pushes Kris slowly to the other boy.

Kris stands being the other boy while fidgeting on his plush. He never felt this nervous before and he is wondering why he would be nervous in the first place.

He turns to look at his teacher. Yoona is urging him to say hello to the other boy.

“Umm…”

The other boy seems shock by the sudden voice, so he turns around to look at the owner of the voice.

“Hi, my name is Kris. Can I play with you?” Kris asks as he shows his dragon plush.

The other boy looks down and turns his back to Kris. Kris bites his lips and once again he looks at his teacher. Yoona smile and is still urging Kris to talk to the other boy again.

Kris puffs his cheeks and just walks in front the other boy and sit down.

“I don’t care if you don’t want to talk with me, but I still want to play with you. So, what is your name?” Kris says after he sits down.

Kris senses that the other boy is nervous.

“Don’t worry, I won’t eat you. I eat food, so don’t be afraid of me.” Kris says again.

The other boy looks at Kris. He bites his bottom lips with his eyes wide open – like puss in boot’s eyes. This makes Kris stands up abruptly and goes to the other boy. Kris cups the other boy’s cheeks.

“Kyaaa, you are so cute!!!” Kris says as he rubs his cheeks with the other boy.

After what it feels like eternity, Kris pulls away - but still holds onto the other’s cheeks. “So, what is your name?”

“Zi-Zitao.” Zitao replies.

“Aww, even your name is cute alongside with your cute face.” Kris says as he pinches Zitao’s cheeks.

“You can let go of my cheeks now.” Zitao says which make Kris let go of his cheeks and softly pats it.

Kris sits down next to Zitao and hugs his dragon plush while Zitao is hugging his panda plush too.

“Why are you playing by yourself? Don’t you want to play with others too?” Kris asks as he looks at Zitao’s cute face.

“I’m shy.” Zitao whispers softly, but Kris still catches what he is saying.

“Aww, there’s no need to be shy. Come on, I’ll introduce you with others.” Kris stands up and pulls Zitao along with him.

So, Kris drags Zitao towards the other students in the class to introduce them to Zitao and vice versa. Slowly, Zitao’s shyness fades away thanks to Kris.

 

 

First chapter up, sorry if it's a fail... *hides behind bushes* XP