ChenMin

[drabble] EXO Kindergarten

Minseok is playing with some blocks when a voice calls his name.

“Minseokkie…” Jongdae sings his name.

“Yes, what is it Jongdae?” Minseok looks up from his toy to look at his friend.

Jongdae sits down in front of him and starts to pinch his cheeks. “Aww, your cheeks are still squishy as usual.” Jongdae speaks up.

“Let go of my cheeks Jongdae-ah…” Minseok says as he rubs his now aching cheeks.

“But I like to pinch your cheeks.” Jongdae pouts.

“But I don’t like it Jongdae. It hurts.” Minseok fights back.

“Okay, what happen here? Don’t fight boys, play nicely.” Yoona says as she pats both boy’s head.

Both Minseok and Jongdae nod their heads which make Yoona smiles before she leaves them. Jongdae looks at Minseok. The other boy still rubs his aching cheeks.

Jongdae takes a step forward when Minseok stops him.

“Don’t come closer, you might pinch me again.” Minseok says as he covers his cheeks from Jongdae.

Jongdae sighs. “I won’t do it again.” Jongdae says.

“Really?”

“Yes.” Jongdae says with a smile. ‘Just for now.’ He mumbles in his heart.

“Okay, let’s draw something.” Minseok says as he drags the other boy towards his table.

Minseok pulls out a drawing book, crayon and some color pencils. Both boys start to draw, laughing and shouting could be heard. The shouting is from Minseok to be exact when the other boy starts to ruin his drawing. 

“I don’t want to play with you anymore.” Minseok puffs his cheeks. “You pinch my cheeks and now you ruin my drawing.”

“I’m sorry Minseokkie…” Jongdae says with his pleading eyes – which always work on Minseok.

Minseok turns away from his friend.

“Aww, MInseokkie…” Jongdae cooed before nuzzles his right cheek towards Minseok’s left cheek. “Please forgive me.” He pleads again and causes Minseok to sigh.

“Okay, okay. But don’t be mean this time.” Minseok says sternly.

“Okay.” Jongdae says and hugs the other boy. “Come on let’s continue with our drawing.”

In the end, the boys continue with their drawing but still shouts from Minseok could be heard. 

 

Hope you all enjoy reading all these drabbles.. ^_^

Thanks for subscribing and commenting..