KaiSoo

[drabble] EXO Kindergarten

Jongin walks out from the restroom while patting his hands. He turns to his left and right, but nothing catches his attention. So he decides to walks back into his class.

As he opens the door only to be greet by the smells of food. It recess time – his favorite time of the day. He walks to his bag to take his lunch box and then goes back to his place.

He places his lunch box on the table. Then he glances at his friend’s lunch box. A lot of yummy food is in it and it cause Jongin to almost drool by just looking at it.

“What’s wrong Jongin?” Yoona, their teacher asks as she sees Jongin just staring at his friend’s food instead of starts to eat his food.

Jongin shook his head and sits down – still staring at his friend’s lunch box.

His friend turns to look at Jongin. “What’s wrong Jongin?” he asks.

Jongin shook his head again and turns away from the other’s food to his. Jongin opens his lunch box and picks up his chopsticks.

“Do you want some, Jongin?” the other offers his lunch.

“It’s okay Kyungsoo, it’s yours. Eat it.” Jongin smiles, though he really wants to taste it so badly.

“No, I insist Jongin-ah. Here, try some.” Kyungsoo offers again and this time Jongin tries it.

Jongin picks up an egg roll from Kyungsoo’s lunch and eat it. Once it’s in his mouth, he savors it and beams with much delight. This causes Kyungsoo to laugh at the other.

“Jongin-ah, don’t be such drama queen, it wasn’t that good though.” Kyungsoo laughs lightly.

“Buft, ift goofd.” Jongin says with his stuff mouth.

“Jongin, chew, swallow and speak.” Kyungsoo says and Jongin did as told.

“But, it’s good!” Jongin beams again.

Kyungsoo shook his head with a smile. “Here, eat more then.” Kyungsoo offers.

“No, it’s okay. It’s yours. I have mine.” Jongin states and starts to eat his lunch.

“I made so much today, so you can have it too.” Kyungsoo says with a smile.

Jongin’s eyes turns wide, “You made it yourself?” he asks.

Kyungsoo laughs. “No, I just help my mum. I will make one for you tomorrow. How’s that sound?” Kyungsoo asks.

“Really? You would make one for me? Really?” Jongin smiles widely.

“Yes, I can try to.” Kyungsoo says.

Jongin hugs the other boy, “Thank you Kyungsoo.” He pulls back, “I’ll be waiting for my lunch tomorrow which made by you.” Jongin grins widely.

Kyungsoo pats Jongin head, “Now, let’s eat.”

Jongin nods and both of them start to eat again – and share their food which each other.