Taoris & Hunhan

[drabble] EXO Kindergarten

A loud wailing was heard throughout the entire room. All eyes went towards the duo who was already seated on their chair to eat their lunch. Miss Yoona quickly making her way towards the crying boy and crouched down/

“What’s wrong Sehunnie?” She asked.

The crying boy kept on crying and point at Tao who was sitting next to him.

Yoona raised her eyebrow at the other boy and then looked back at Sehun. “What’s wrong with Tao?”

“Tao.. Tao.. Tao drank my chocolate milk. Lulu hyung gave it to me.” Sehun said and cried again, louder this time.

Yoona pulled Sehun closer to calm the boy by rubbing his back soothingly. “Sshhh don’t cry Sehunnie. Tao didn’t mean it okay.”

“No! I hate Tao hyung!” Sehun hollered.

With that, Tao started to join Sehun in his crying fest. Yoona just shook his head at the two boys. And with her other hand, he pulled Tao closer and trying to calm the other boy.

“Don’t cry Tao.”

Tao cried louder. “Tao didn’t mean to drink it. Tao is sorry.” Tao said as he rubbed his eyes, but still tears tricked down.

Just then the door to their room opened and Luhan together with Kris, came back from the bathroom. Seeing that his favorite dongsaeng cried, Luhan quickly walked towards the boy.

“Sehunnie, what’s wrong?”

Sehun looked up and saw it was Luhan indeed, and hugged the older boy.

“Tao drinks the chocolate milk that Lulu hyung gave to Sehun. Sehun hates Tao hyung.” He cried into Luhan’s chest as Luhan just rubbed Sehun’s back and trying to calm the boy.

“Bu-But Tao didn’t mean it too.” Tao sniffed.

Kris walked towards Tao and pulled the younger closer. “No, no don’t cry Tao. Big boys don’t cry. Tao is a big boy right?” Kris asked and Tao nodded. “Okay, so big boys don’t cry okay.” Tao nodded as he sniffed more and hugged Kris.

“There, there. Don’t cry. Gege will buy you milk tomorrow, just don’t drink other people’s anymore okay. Tell gege what Tao wants.” Kris said and he could felt that Tao was nodding against his chest.

“Sehun? Are you okay now?” Luhan asked cautiously to the younger who was still hugging him tightly. He could feel Sehun shook his head. “Why? Don’t you forgive Tao hyung? He’s already apologize to you.”

“Bu-But Tao hyung drinks Sehun’s milk. Sehun don’t like people drink Sehun’s milk, but Tao hyung drinks Sehun’s milk. Sehun hates Tao hyung.”

Tao almost burst into a crying fit again if it wasn’t for Kris constant rubbing soothing circle on his back and promise him to bring some chocolate for him tomorrow if he doesn’t cry.

“But Tao hyung didn’t mean it too.” Luhan said softly. “Like once, you took Chanyeol hyung’s sandwich, which he wanted to share with Baekhyun hyung. Because you took one of it, they had to share it half.”

Sehun looked at the hem of his shirt. “But Sehun didn’t mean too.”

“So does Tao hyung.” Luhan smiled. “So, is Sehun forgiving Tao hyung?”

Sehun bit his lips then looked at Luhan then back to the other crying boy who was still in Kris’s embrace.

“Okay, Sehun forgive Tao hyung.” Sehun said then walked towards Tao. “Tao hyung. Sehun is sorry. Sehun likes hyung back. Sehun not hate hyung anymore.”

Kris let go of Tao, “Hyung is sorry too. Hyung didn’t mean too.”

“It’s okay.”

Both Sehun and Tao hugged with each other and then smiled back.

Miss Yoona stood up and clapped her hands, “Okay, come on, let’s eat your lunch then have a nap.”

“Okay!” All the kids answered in unison.

Sehun let go of Tao and ran towards his Luhan hyung and pulled him to seat next to him. Luhan smiled at the younger and changed Sehun’s chocolate milk with his and the younger thanked him then scooted closer.

Tao who sat on the other side of Sehun beamed in happiness when he saw his lunch, his mom packed him rice and decorated it resemble of a panda. Kris commented on how cute it was and Tao feed Kris a spoonful of it.

“Finally, some peace…” Miss Yoona said and plopped down on his chair.

“Chanyeol! That was my favorite! How could you eat it!!!” Baekhyun hollered.

“Oh boy…..” The teacher sighed.

 


I suddenly got an idea and this came up.

I don't know if I should continue or what? *help*

If you guys have any kindergarten prompt with either of the pair, just comment.

If i have the time, I'll write it. Can't promise a regular update though.. :D