SuLay

[drabble] EXO Kindergarten

Joonmyun doesn’t know what to do right now. He is bored to death being in the class. So, he decides to go out to the playground to get some fresh air.

Joonmyun walks towards the playground only to find it is occupied by a boy, the same age as him – he guesses. The other boy is playing with the swing, instead of sit on the swing; the boy stands on it and swings it.

Unfortunately, luck isn’t on the other boy’s side. He falls off the swing and groans. Joonmyun flinches a bit by the boy’s sudden misfortune.

Being a good boy Joonmyun is, he walks towards the boy to see if he is okay or not.

“Hey, that was some fall you got. Are you okay?” Joonmyun asks as he offers the boy his hand.

The other boy turns to look at Joonmyun. His eyes glisters with tears which make Joonmyun scares a bit – he is not good when it comes to comfort someone that is crying.

“Hey, hey, please don’t cry. Please.” Joonmyun bent on his knees and softly wipes the other boy’s tears. “Please stop crying.” Joonmnyun says.

“My elbow’s hurt.” The other boy hiccups and shows his bleed elbow to Joonmyun.

“That’s must be hurt.” Joonmyun says and the other nods. “Come on, let’s go to Miss Yoona, she will clean it for you.” Joonmyun says with a smile.

“Umm… Okay.” The other boy tries to stands up unfortunately, he falls back down.

“Hey, are you okay?” Joonmyun bent down again.

“I think I sprain my ankle too.” The other boy says as he bites his lips to prevent tears from flowing down his cheeks.

Joonmyun pats the other’s head and gestures him to get on his back. “Come on, I bring you to Miss Yoona. Get on my back.” Joonmyun says.

“B-But, I’m heavy.” The other says.

“Nonsense, you are as skinny as the flag pole. Come on.” Joonmyun pats his back waiting for the other boy to climb back.

“O-Okay.” Slowly the other boy gets on Joonmyun’s back.

Joonmyun lifts the other boy with ease and walks back into the class.

“Hey, I didn’t ask your name yet. I’m Joonmyun, what’s yours?” Joonmyun speaks up while piggyback the other boy.

“My name is Yixing.” Yixing says softly as he wraps his arms around Joonmyun’s neck slowly.

“What a nice name you have.” Joonmyun beams. “From now on, let’s be friend. I’ll make sure to protect you so you won’t be hurt anymore like today.” Joonmnyun says which make Yixing to blush hard.

“O-Okay.” Yixing buries his head on Joonmyun’s back. “You are so nice Joonmyun, like an angel.” Yixing says and smiles.

Joonmyun giggles, “Yes, and I am your angel, get it?” Joonmyun laughs and soon Yixing follows.

“Do you get it or not?” Joonmyun asks again.

“Yes, I get it. You’re my angel. Thank you.” Yixing says which make Joonmyun to nod his head in a pleasant way.

 Both boys start to talk about being each other angel until they reach their destination – which is to meet with Miss Yoona and get Yixing wound treats.