Baekyeol

[drabble] EXO Kindergarten

Baekyeol (New toys)

Chanyeol’s face was plastered with a big smile and it was radiant. As soon as he steps into his class, he put away his bag and pulls out his new car toy and played with it.

Baekhyun arrived a few minutes later, and did just like what Chanyeol did except for pulling out the toy. Baekhyun walked up to Chanyeol.

“Chanyeollie~” Baekhyun called the younger boy with a big smile on his face.

But unfortunately for Baekhyun, Chanyeol was too absorbed in his toy to even acknowledge his presence. Yet, Baekhyun just shrugged it off and calls Chanyeol again.

“Chanyeollie~”

Again, ignored.

Baekhyun puffed his cheeks and pat Chanyeol’s shoulder lightly.

“Chanyeollie…”

Chanyeol groaned and turned around.

“What?!”

Baekhyun’s eyes glistered with tears.

“Chanyeollie… Is Chanyeollie mad at Baekhyunnie?” Baekhyun bit his lip.

“Yes! Baekhyunnie disturbed Chanyeollie playing with cars.” Chanyeol huffed.

Baekhyun blinked, “Chanyeollie doesn’t want to play with Baekhyunnie?” Baekhyun pouted and his eyes looked like tears will fall down soon.

“No. Chanyeollie wants to play with cars.” With that Chanyeol turned his back on Baekhyun and resume playing with his cars.

Baekhyun’s tears slid down his squishy cheeks. “Baekhyunnie hates Chanyeollie!” Baekhyun screamed and ran away.

Chanyeol took a glance at Baekhyun retreating back and shrugged it off and then continue playing with his car toy.

Hours later, when it was lunch time, Chanyeol kept his car toy in his bag and picked up his lunch box. Chanyeol placed his lunch box on the table and turned his head to right and left, searching for someone. Then he frowned when the person he searches for wasn’t in sight.

“Okay kids, you can start eating now.” Miss Yoona told them and then starts to leave.

“Miss Yoona!” Chanyeol called and the teacher spun around.

“Yes?”

“Baekhyunnie’s gone.” Chanyeol pouted.

“Ahh…” Miss Yoona scrunched down to Chanyeol’s level and said, “Baekhyunnie said you have been ignoring him and he asked me to call his mom to pick him up.”

Chanyeol’s eyes starts to glister. “But, Chanyeollie didn’t mean to. Chanyeollie wants to play with Baekhyunnie.” Chanyeol bit his lips, trying to surpass a tear from sliding down.

Miss Yoona patted his head and smiled. “Baekhyunnie will come tomorrow, and make sure Chanyeollie play with Baekhyunnie okay?”

“Yes! Chanyeollie will!!!” Chanyeol beamed.

With that, the teacher asked Chanyeol to eat his lunch and don’t worry about Baekhyun anymore.

The next day, when Chanyeol arrived at his class, he rushed pass other classmate and ran straight to Baekhyun who was just finished putting his bag down.

“Baekhyunnie!” Chanyeol called and it made Baekhyun turned to look at him. Chanyeol rushed and engulfed Baekhyun in his embrace and then hugging him tightly. “Baekhyunnie, Chanyeollie is sorry. Chanyeollie didn’t mean to ignore Baekhyunnie.” He buried his face into Baekhyun’s neck.

Baekhyun patted Chanyeol’s back.

“It’s okay. Baekhyunnie forgive Chanyeollie.”

Chanyeol pulled back and looked at Baekhyun, who was beaming at Chanyeol.

“Baekhyunnie didn’t hate Chanyeollie anymore?” Chanyeol asked hesitantly.

Baekhyun shook his head. “No, Baekhyunnie hates Chanyeollie no more.” Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol.

“Yeay!!!” Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun back while jumping in each other embrace. “Thank you.” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun chubby cheeks. “Let’s go play.” Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun’s hand and went to the corner of the class where they always play together.

 


It's been month since I last update it..hehe

Been busy lately with work..

I hope that this is okay.. :]