BaekYeol

[drabble] EXO Kindergarten

“Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Ba-“

“One more bacon word comes out from your mouth; I’ll make sure you won’t live again the next second.” Baekhyun says through his gritted teeth.

“-con!”

“That’s it!!!” Baekhyun growls and jumps onto Chanyeol which make the latter fall back down onto the floor.

Baekhyun sits on top of Chanyeol’s stomach and punches his chest lightly – of course. Chanyeol’s laugh booming into the classroom which makes the peace and quiet class turns rowdy. Their teacher, Yoona sighs and walks towards the duo. She picks up Baekhyun.

“Now, now. Stop fighting.” Yoona put Baekhyun down while Chanyeol sits up.

Baekhyun puffs his cheeks ad walks away, faraway from Chanyeol. Chanyeol bites his lips as looks at the retracting back of his friend. He could feel a bit of pain feeling inside his chest.

“Go apologize to him okay, Chanyeol?” Yoona pats Chanyeol’s head and walks back to her place.

Chanyeol turns to look for his friend. He sees Baekhyun is playing with a toy truck at the back of the class. Chanyeol scratches his head before walks up to Baekhyun.

“Baekhyunnie…” Chanyeol calls, but Baekhyun ignores it. “Baekhyunnie…” he tries again, but now he tugs softly onto the back Baekhyun’s shirt.

Baekhyun pushes away Chanyeol’s hand from his shirt and he still ignores the other presence. Baekhyun continues to play with the toy truck.

“Baekhyunnie, I’m sorry.” Chanyeol falls onto his knees and back-hug Baekhyun.

Baekhyun just stays silent, making Chanyeol a bit crazy with the silence.

“Baekhyunnie, please forgive me.” Chanyeol nuzzles on Baekhyun’s nape because he knows that place is the other boy weakness.

This action causes Baekhyun to giggle a bit because it was very ticklish to him. Chanyeol grins a bit.

“Baekhyun, do you forgive me?” Chanyeol asks as he turns Baekhyun to look at him again.

“Of course. But, please don’t call me bacon again. I don’t want to be call as a food.” Baekhyun says with pleading eyes.

“Okay, okay. I wouldn’t.” Chanyeol says with a smile then hugs the other boy. “Thank you for forgiving me.” Chanyeol beams.

Baekhyun returns the hug. A few seconds later, they pull apart to continue playing together again with a lot of teasing, shouting and laughing.