Two

When You Smile, Sun Shine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So all I have to do is go around to the clubs and get their signature?" Minseok repeated his task to Yixing, the president of the school council. It used to be Junmyeon who held onto the position, but with his leave, Yixing took his place. 

"Yeah. That's all you have to do. It's so we can verify their validity of their club." Yixing nodded. Minseok barely understood a word he just said, but he nodded anyway. 

"Okay. I got it!" Minseok nodded. Yixing requested for Minseok to be a part of the council, so Minseok decided he might as well take up the opportunity. Minseok never had anything to do after school anyway.

"Thanks, Min," Yixing said. "I have to go do other work now. Come back when you've got signatures from all the clubs, alright?"

"Okay, no problem." And with that, Minseok left down the hallway.

 

 

"Ah, these clubs are really good!" Minseok spoke to himself as he looked over the list again. He already got signatures for the cooking, kendo, hapkido, chemistry, environmental, chess, and decathalon clubs. "I could have joined one." He shrugged when he told himself that it was too late for club sign ups at the moment. Plus ,he already decided to help Yixing with the school council.

He squinted at the last club on the list, titled "The Going Home Club." Minseok had to read the name a couple more times to make sure he read that right.

"What the hell?" Minseok tore his eyes from the paper. "What kind of club is that?" He didn't know what it was for, but it certainly sounded stupid. He shrugged, reading the room number. 

It was all the way in the west corridor. And it was the only club in the west corridor. 

 

 

Minseok hesitantly knocked on the classroom door. When nobody opened, he shrugged and opened the door himself. However, as soon as he stepped in, he was greated by an influx of rubber balls from the gymnasium. 

"Got ya!" people yelled as they threw balls at Minseok. The poor boy just stood there, attempting to widthstand them. 

"Oh ." 

"What?" 

"That's not Jongdae..."

Everyone in the room froze. Minseok glanced around at the people on the room. There sat Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun, Park Chanyeol, Wu Yifan, and was that... Zitao? 

"Zitao, what are you doing in this stupid club?" Minseok snapped immediately. Zitao just sank into his seat as he stole glances at Yifan to give hints to Minseok.  Minseok rolled his eyes. He can't believe Zitao would give in so easily just to get Wu Yifan to like him. 

"S-Sorry 'bout that." Chanyeol spoke up. "W-We thought you were someone else." Minseok just frowned and gave him a death glare.

"Yeah? And who may that be?" 

"What's going on?" a familiar voice spoke from behind Minseok. A presence ghosted over Minseok's shoulder. 

"I-I have to get a signature for this club!" Minseok stepped away quickly as soon as he recognized the scent and the aura and everything. Kim Jongdae. 

"Signature?"

"Y-Yeah." Minseok nodded rapidly.

"For what?"

"Yixing says to confirm the validity or whatever for the... I don't know." Minseok couldn't even speak. Jongdae was looking at him and he just couldn't handle it. "W-What is this club for?" 

"Obviously, can't you tell by the name?" Jongin sneered. "We do to pass time." Minseok was repulsed by Jongin's foul language. "We're required to join a club, and we don't wanna do anything. So, this is our club." God. Minseok hated Jongin so much. 

"That's stupid!" Minseok gaped, sending Jongin a glare.

"No, actually, it's sort of smart." Jongdae spoke, shrugging his shoulders. "We're getting away with doing nothing at all." Well, when he put it that way, Minseok couldn't help but agree. Maybe it was pretty smart. Heck, Minseok would join it if he wasn't in the student council. 

 

But maybe it's because Jongdae's in it.

 

"O-Oh.. Well.. I-I just need your signature then." Minseok responded handing Jongdae a pen. 

"Sure." Jongdae replied with a shrug, signing the list. Jongdae glanced at Minseok before handing it back. "Here."

"T-Thanks." Minseok's cheeks flushed a bit as he took it back. The elder boy scurried out the classroom before the club members could say anything. 

 

"Did you see the way that kid looked at him?" Chanyeol whispered to Yifan. 

"I know! I saw. It was sort of... weird." Yifan responded. "Like... it was like--"

"Hey, does anyone wanna play a little prank?" Jongdae smirked as he held up a giant bucket and a key to the janitor's supply closet. 

 

 

 

"You allowed them to make this club?" Yixing raised a brow. Minseok's face turned an embarrassed red. 

"S-Sorry..." Minseok mumbled. 

"Eh...." Yixing sighed. "Everything is so difficult!" He slouched in his seat. "Why'd he have to move away?" Minseok pursed his lips, immediately becoming aware that the Chinese male wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter