Seven

When You Smile, Sun Shine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ah, that was fun," Jongdae grinned as he stretched out his arms. "Don't you think so, Minnie?" He hooked at arm around Minseok's shoulder's, causing the elder to blush madly. 

"Y-Yeah..." Minseok mumbled, staring at the ground praying that Jongdae wouldn't notice how red his face was.

They continued to walk down the sidewalk until they came across a small convenience store at the corner. Minseok would pass by the snack shop everyday while walking home, where he'd usually see Jongdae and his friends playing around while the woman at the counter wasn't looking. Once, he saw them having a food fight in the last isle before running off without the woman even noticing.

"I'm just gonna get a snack." Jongin called out to Jongdae, followed by Chanyeol and the others. Jongdae also ran in after him. Hesitantly, Minseok approached the store as well, browsing through the isles. He didn't actually pick anything up though, since he had no money on him. 

"Go take something." he heard a voice from his side. Jongdae was standing there, his feline lips curling upwards in a smile. 

"B-But I don't have any money to pay--"

"We're not paying for it, Min," Jongdae laughed a bit. He grabbed the pack of candy Minseok was looking at from the shelf. "Just take it." He grinned, glancing at the woman at the counter before slipping it under his uniform blazer, tucking it under his belt. Minseok blinked at him, unsure if what he was doing was a good thing or not. It obviously wasn't, but Jongdae was doing it... for him. 

"O-Oh.." Minseok squeaked out when Jongdae offered him another smile before heading off to the exit. 

"You boys aren't buying anything?" the woman grumbled, though completely clueless. 

"No, ahjumma!" Jongdae bowed slightly before running off along with the other boys. Once they reached further down the block, the boys pulled out their stolen candies. Minseok wasn't sure, but the idea of stealing something was a bit thrilling. He never stole before, probably because his mother taught him not to. 

Jongdae approached the elder, pulling out the candy from beneath his blazer. He smiled again, a bit shyly. "Um... here." He handed the pack to Minseok, his cheeks a little flushed. Minseok decided to think it was from all the running, but the real reasoning was due to something else...

"T-Thank you!" Minseok blushed, taking the candy from Jongdae gratefully. He offered a sweet smile to the younger, the corners of his eyes crinkling with happiness. Jongdae stood there in awe, staring down at the beaming male. Minseok was so... how could he put it without it sounding strange? Cute? Adorable?

Minseok opened the pack eagerly, immediately offering some to Jongdae. "Would you like some?"

The younger blinked at him for a moment before nodding. "S-Sure..."

 

 

"Ah, I'm so hungry!" Jongin whined for the nth time that afternoon. They had decided to go and eat at a nearby restaurant. It was small, quite similar to Minseok's family's. 

"Minseok, sit next to me!" Jongdae refused to let anyone else sit beside him as he slipped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter