Five

When You Smile, Sun Shine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WARNING: Short-ish chapter....?

 

 

"And he kept saying I was cute and everything!" Minseok had a hard time trying to get rid of the redness that stained his cheeks. They were sitting out in the school's courtyard, eating their lunch.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Luhan asked, raising a brow. 

"N-No!" Minseok shook his head. "It's not!" 

"How isn't that a good thing?" 

"Because I was about to scream like a girl when he said it. And he said it so many times! Do you know how hard it was, Luhan?" Minseok grabbed Luhan by the collar and shook him. "Do you?!"

"C-Chill, Minseok!" Luhan attempted to calm down his friend. 

"How do I even know if he means it or not?" Minseok frowned. "He could be joking, you know!" 

"Well, why don't you ask him?"

"Do you want me to die, Luhan?" Minseok let out an exasperated sigh. "There is no way I'm talking to him ever again! That was the first time he actually paid attention to me and I couldn't even keep myself composed. This is so embarrassing!"

"So what happened after that?" 

"His friends walked out, but he ended up staying because he thought he could pay for their meal." Minseok scratched his cheek. "He didn't have the money, so... now he has to work at the restaurant until he pays it off." 

"Oh my God, that's great, Minseok!" 

"No it's not!" Minseok shook his head rapidly. "Now he has to see me embarrass myself all the time."

"Minseok, I'm telling you, it's a good thing!" Luhan attempted to comfort a distressed Minseok. "He'll get used to your... panicky self in no time! Don't worry." The elder just groaned in response, wanting to smash his head against the desk. Why did it have to end this way? It wasn't that Minseok didn't want Jongdae around. Wait, actually, he didn't. Why? Because Minseok becomes an embarrassing mess. He didn't want to look all foolish in front of Jongdae. Afterall, he liked him.

 

 

Zitao was the only one that knew about their little plan. And honestly, he didn't like it. Not one bit. It was insulting, especially to Minseok. It isn't a nice thing to just use people for one's own benefit, and Zitao strongly believed in that. He would much rather find another way to get the club back instead of playing around with Minseok. 

The only reason why he was really hanging out was them was because of Yifan. He seemed to be c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter