Six

When You Smile, Sun Shine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Bye guys!" Minseok waved to his friends before he stepped out of the school. He began to hum as he walked down the sidewalk toward his home. He was interrupted when he felt an arm sling around his shoulder. 

"Hey!" 

Minseok froze with his eyes wide, immediately recognizing the voice. Gulping, he glanced up to see Jongdae grinning brightly at him. If it weren't for Jongdae's grip around him, his knees would've given in. For a moment, he was pretty sure he got all woozy from Jongdae's presence draped over his shoulders. 

"J-Jongdae..." Minseok gaped. 

"Wanna hang out with us?" Jongdae offered. Minseok blinked at him, dumbly, managing to squeak out some sort of strange noise.  Then Jongdae snatched Minseok's heart right there in that very moment, when he let out that heavenly laugh of his. "Come on." He grinned at the smaller under his arm before dragging him off with his friends.

Minseok gulped, wondering if Jongdae could feel his heartbeat pacing at a million beats per second, because his arm was still draped over his shoulder. In addition to that, Jongdae kept pulling Minseok closer unknowingly, their bodies colliding gently as they walked. For sure, his face was a beet red, so he hung his head low so Jongdae wouldn't notice as he joked around with his friends. 

Glancing to his right, Minseok noticed the stare Zitao was giving him. While he was standing under Jongdae's arm, flushed with the butterflies and all, Zitao had a worried look on his face. He looked like he wanted to say something, almost to the extent where it hurts, but Zitao never spoke a word. He just kept giving Minseok concerned glances. Of course, the elder began to feel paranoid. 

"Is something wrong, Tao?" Minseok asked softly. The younger boy blinked at him, swallowing hard before glancing around him. Minseok stared at him anxiously.

"Gege, there's something I have to tell y--"

"Oh, let's go here!" Jongdae pointed at the arcade eagerly. All his friends grinned, immediately dashing into the arcade through the doors. 

"O-Okay," Minseok nodded, his cheeks turning red once he met eyes with Jongdae. The younger boy cheekily smiled before dragging Minseok along. Zitao was left outside, heaving a deep sigh. With Jongdae stuck to him like that, there's no way he'd be able to tell him anything. 

"Hey Tao, are you coming or what?" It was Yifan, who was sticking his head out the door, calling for him. Zitao blushed, nodding rapidly before running inside after him. 

 

 

"I haven't been here in a while," Minseok accidentally spoke his thoughts aloud as he looked around the place. Jongdae turned to Minseok with wide eyes, grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him.

"Are you joking?" He gasped. "You have got to be joking." Minseok gulped, feeling all the blood rush to his cheeks once again from how close he was, staring at him right in the eyes. The elder squirmed a bit, but it wasn't like Jongdae noticed or anything.

"I-I'm not joking..." Minseok mumbled, shaking his head no. 

"That's crazy," Jongdae finally let go of his shoulders. "Then I guess I'll just have to show you around, then!"

Damn it! Why'd I have to say that? Now I'm stuck with him, and I'm such a nervous wreck... I'm going to embarrass myself. 

Minseok inwardly groaned once Jongdae grabbed him by the hand and dragged him along. 

 

 

Minseok honestly wanted to laugh. Really hard. 

He was standi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter