Three

When You Smile, Sun Shine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WARNING: Short chapter! 

 

 

"Stupid Baekhyun!" muttered Jongin as he kicked the rocks on the side of the road. Zitao frowned at the insult at his friend, but spoke nothing. 

"What are we gonna do, Jongdae?" Sehun asked with a heavy sigh. Chanyeol finally appeared, running toward them by the side of the road. 

"Oh, look who finally decides to show up." Jongin mumbled, glaring at Chanyeol. "Your stupid boyfriend ruined everything!" Chanyeol blushed at the word boyfriend but became infuriated. 

"It's not his fault!" Chanyeol frowned. "You know how he's like-- everyone does. It's your fault! You got on his bad side!"

"Oh yeah? So if I'm on his bad side, what side are you on?" Jongin spat. Chanyeol was taken aback. He didn't really know how to answer that question. "He doesn't even like you Chanyeol, why do you keep following him around like your his pet?" The taller male furrowed his brows. "And he's a !"

With that, Chanyeol sprung at the boy, and for a second Jongin thought he was going to get hit. It took Yifan and Zitao to restrain Chanyeol from doing any damage. 

"Guys, stop fighting!" Jongdae hissed, shoving Jongin away and glaring at Chanyeol. "There's no point in fighting." He sighed. "Let's just forget about what just happened, alright?" He waited for Chanyeol to calm down before speaking again. "Now, we have to think of a way to get our club back, otherwise we can't graduate." 

"Who made that stupid rule anyway?" Sehun whined. A while ago, the board of education passed a rule that students are require

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter