Chapter Eight

My Secret Affair

July 15th

 

Kyungsoo's house warming party. He finished work early and waited outside your office. 7:30pm you finished work. "Did you wait  long enough?" you asked. "I don't mind" he replied.

 

8pm

You arrive at his condo. Exo were already there. "Noona!" Tao and Sehun running to hug you. "Are you guys hungry?" Kyungsoo asked. "We're starving" they all said. "I'll go and order KFC. Who wants to come?" you asked exo. "Noona can I come" Sehun said. "Let's go" you grab the key from Kyungsoo. "Someone needs to come with them & to keep an eye on Sehun" Kris said.  "I'm not baby anymore" Sehun exclaimed. "We'll your acting like it" Lay said. "Oh gosh. Let's put an end to this. Tao your coming with me" you said. "Are you gonna be okay? You know, with those two coming along" Kyungsoo asked. "I'll be fine, they'll behave when they're with me" you told him.

 

8:30pm

Got back from KFC.

"We're back" you said. They all sat down in the table. "Feed me noona" Sehun cried out. "Sure" ruffling Sehun's hair. While feeding Sehun, "I stayed at noona's place the other night" Tao told everyone. "How come I wasn't there?" Sehun pouted. "I'm so sorry Sehunie, you already stayed last time. It should be fair to Tao" you explained. "You're right noona" Sehun said.

 

10pm

After dinner, Exo decided to watch movie. We watch Iron man 3. You left them and head to the kitchen. You cleaned the table and also did the dishes. "You don't have to do that" Kyungsoo said. "Oh hey Kyungsoo, I can manage" you told him. "But your my guest" he added. "You worry too much" you pinch his cheeks. "Go back and watch" you pushed him out of the kitchen. "But Hyejong-ah he exclaimed. "No buts. Don't let anyone come near. Arasseo!" you told Kyungsoo. You place your wedding ring on top of the microwave to keep it safe.

 

11:30pm

"We're going now" they said. "Noona, goodbye" Tao waved. "I also need to go. It's getting late" you kissed Kyungsoo in the cheeks. "Thank you" you added. "Can I walk you to your condo" he asked. "Okay I don't want to be alone" you replied.

 

1am

Your already on bed all snuggled up. You notice that your wedding ring is missing. You got up from bed and started looking. You also start to panic. It wasn't on the living room, not in the kitchen, not in your drawers. You put on your hoodie and head down to Kyungsoo's condo. You knocked on his door. You knock once but he didn't answer, so keep knocking. You were scared and alone in the hallway. He opened the door. "Kyungsoo!!" you hugged him tight. "I'm sorry to wake you up. I think I left my wedding ring here" you explained. "Now where did I left it" you scratched you head. You looked every where but it wasn't there. "Ahh found it. I don't want to loose it again" you felt relieved.

 

"Just stay here for tonight" Kyungsoo suggested. "Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden or anything" you told him. "Yeah, you can stay here" he added. "Thank you" you hugged him. He blushed. "Good night and sweet dreams" he kissed your forehead.

 

July 16

You decided to wake up early and cooked breakfast. He was sleeping in the couch. You waited for Kyungsoo to wake up. 35 minutes later "Good morning. Hyejong" he said. "Good morning to you too" you said. "Here you go again. I'm embrassed" Kyungsoo told you. "It's for letting me stay last night" you said. "I'm going for a walk, you wanna come?" he asked. "Yeah, I needed it anyways" you replied.

 

*A/N: Dates are just pretend*

 

You and Kyungsoo walked around the neighbourhood. "Do you miss Chen?" Kyungsoo added. 'Yeah, like crazy. I sometimes can't sleep. I miss him that much" you told him. "Your lucky to have him you know" he said. "Very lucky indeed" you replied.

 

You and Kyungsoo had  been hanging out lately. You don't have a choice. Chen was in China and you need company anyways.

 

One night

Kyungsoo invited you over to his place to join him for dinner. Just the two of you, no one else. He cooked dinner, you also drank a lot of wine. Both of you shifted to the living room. You keep having conversations suddenly Kyungsoo kisses you on the lips. You pulled away. ! "I wanted to tell you this before the wedding. I really liked you a lot" he explained. You were taken a back. "Oh my gosh" you passed out drunk. Kyungsoo picked you up and lay you down on his bed.

 

10am

You woke up "Where am I" you said. Your head hurts. "You looked arounf the room. "What happened last night?" you thought. Next thing you know, Kyungsoo slept beside you. Sh*t ! Your clothes is still on you. "YAH, What happend last night?" you yelled at him. "Nothing happened uhm...we kissed" he replied. "Oh my god Kyungsoo. What if Chen knows about this" you started to panic. He hold your hands " We don't have to tell him" Kyungsoo said. "Are you kidding me? He's your best friend for crying out loud. I have to go" you left his condo. You cried all the way back. "This is a mess. I cheated on Chen. I could've stop him from kissing me. What if I tell him the truth? What if he break up with me or divorce me?" you start to wonder.

 

*A/N: This is interesting haha*