Chapter Seven

My Secret Affair

July 10

8am

You woke real early to cook breakfast. Tao following behind. "Good morning noona!" Tao said, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning to you too panda" you said. "Oh Suho hyung is going to pick you up today" you added. "Noona, I don't wanna go yet" Tao whined. "You have school today Tao. You have to, I'm sorry you can come again whenever you want" you explained to Tao. "Arasseo noona" Tao agreed.

 

9am

*Ding dong*

 

You looked at the monitor. It was Suho. You opened the door for him. "Come on in, we just finishe having breakfast" you told Suho. "You have 30 minutes. Get change ppali" Suho handed the uniform to Tao. "Thanks hyung" Tao hugged Suho. "You have 30 minutes. Get change ppali" Suho told Tao. 30 minutes later. "Done. hyung let's go" Tao exclaimed. "Thank you noona" Tao hugged you. "Anytime" you ruffled his hair. "Take care you two. Suho don't drive too fast okay" you told Suho. "How did you know?" he asked. "Chen told me" you replied.

 

"Alright. Take care of yourself now Chen is not here for now" Suho told you. "Got it" you waved goodbye. "One more thing don't forget to lock the door. Call Exo if you need anything" Suho added.

 

You closed the door and took a shower. You heard the door bell again. You quickly finished and put your robe on. It was Kyungsoo, you opened the door for him. "What are you doing here?" you asked. "I live here now" he replied. "Really? You never told us that" you looked confused. "When did you move?" you asked. "Just now" he replied. "Come in, have you had breakfast?" you asked. "I just ate but thank you" he replied. "I'll go and change wait here" you told Kyungsoo. After 20 minutes your ready to go.

 

"I'll take you to work" Kyungsoo said. Both of you took the elevator, it was cold inside, Kyungsoo put on his scarf on you. He's such a gentleman, and open the door for you. "Hey I'm having a house warming party. You should come" Kyungsoo told you. "What time?" you asked. "8pm, 15th floor" he replied. "I have work till 7:30pm" you said. "I can wait for you. We can go together" he said and smiled.

 

He stopped at the front of the building.He opened the door for you. "I can walk you to your office" he offered. "Thanks for the offer but I can take it from here. Besides you have work too" you told him and waved goodbye.

 

*A/N: I can't wait to see Exo in Happy Camp xD