Chapter Five

My Secret Affair

July 3

At Jeju Airport

 

Chen bought two tickets to Seoul. "Our flight is at 9pm at night" Chen said, He lay your head on his shoulders. "Babe, stay here I'll be right back" you lied. You walked into a pharmacy and bought 4 pregnancy tests. "What took you so long?" Chen asked. "Oh that, I went to the bathroom" you lied again. You'd tell chen at the right time. At this moment your not sure if your pregnant or not.

 

9pm

You and Chen board the plane. "Here, put this on. You might catch a cold" Chen put another jacket for you. "But babe, you also might get sick. You only wore a shirt." you puted. "But baby, that's not important right now. I'll be fine" Chen kissed your forehead.

 

July 5

2 days later

 

House Hunting

You and Chen are looking for a house to live in.

 

1st house: Apartment; 2 bedrooms. 1 bath. 1 toilet. Small living room and a kitchen.

2nd house: Condo; 5 bedroom. 2 bathroom, toilet included. Large living room. Balcony. Walked in closet. Large kitchen. Laundry room. Located on the 20th floor.

 

Both houses are located in Seoul. We picked house #2 because Exo and our families might come and visit us and we won't fit id we choose the 1st house. "We'll take it" Chen told the house agent. "Chen this is perfect for us" you gave him a kiss. "Here's the key. You can move in anytime" they house agent said and left.

 

House warming

You invited your family and Exo for dinner. "Noona your place is beautiful" Tao exclaimed."Can I stay here tonight noona?" Sehun asked.  "Of course you can" you replied. 'Make sure you tell Suho" Chen added. "Noona can I call you mum?" Sehun asked.

 

"Geez Sehun, here you go again" Lay rolled his eyes. You and Chen looked at each other. "Yes you can call me mum keke" you told Sehun. "Excuse me for a minute. Be back soon" you said. You went to the bathroom and check if your pregnant. All the pregnancy test are all positive.Yup your pregnant.

 

You went back out to see everybody. "Babe, what took you so long?" Chen asked. "I didn't feel good. I'm sorry" you apologized to your husband. "No it's okay" Chen gave you a kiss.

 

After having dinner, everyone left except Sehun. We all stayed in the living room. "Babe, I'm going to China tomorrow" Chen told you. "Already? I thought next week" you told Chen. "It's urgent" Chen explained. "How many weeks are you staying there?" you asked. "2 months" Chen replied. "I told Kyungsoo to look after you" Chen told you. "What time is your flight?" you asked. "7am in the morning" he replied.

 

Sehun interrupted us. "Noona I'm going sleep now. I'm sorry" Sehun said. "No it's okay. Come and I'll show you your room" you said, leaving Chen in the living room. I cried "Noona what's wrong. Tell me" Sehun hugged you. "It's just that your hyung is going to China. I don't know what to do when he's not around. I don't blame him though" you explained. "I'll come and visit you noona" Sehun comforted me. "Thanks Sehunie, I feel better now. Good night" you turned off the lights.