Chapter Six

My Secret Affair

July 6

 

Chen's departure

Kyungsoo and Sehun came with me to drop Chen at the airport. "Babe, I'm going to miss you a lot" you cried out. "Me too babe...me too. It will be hard for both of us. Keep in contact okay" Chen said, comforting me.

 

All passengers leaving to China, you may now board the plane.

 

"I have to go now" Chen said, kissing your forehead. "Babe I'm pregnant" you whispered to his ears. He hugged you tightly. Chen was delighted to hear the news. "I promise I'll be back soon" Chen waved goodbye. "Bye" more tears run down your eyes. Sehun and Kyungsoo both hugged you.

 

July 9

 

It all began...

3 days later

 

Your busy preparing for your speech for the next chairty your working with. Kyungsoo texted you.

 

Kyungsoo: Hey, do you wanna get something to eat?

You: Yeah, I'm getting hungry. Too much work, I need to get out of here.

Kyungsoo: I'll come and get you.

 

2 hours later

Kyungsoo came and get you from your office. "You ready?" he asked. "Yeah I am.Let's go" you replied. We arrrived at a Chinese restaurant. "Table for two please" Kyungsoo told the lady. "Right this way, are you a couple?" she asked. "No, we're just friends" you told her. "I'm sorry" she bowed and apologized. "Don't worry about it" you told her.

 

While waiting for the foof to arrive. Chen called you.

 

Chen: Jagiya, how are you? I miss you a lot. Are you still at work?

You: I'm good, how are you? No, Kyungsoo took me out for dinner.

Chen: Busy as always. Oh, good to know that he's looking after you.

You: He save me from work, it was too much for me.

Chen. We'll have fun. I love you

You: I love you too. Bye

 

I hang up and food was already on the table. We had sweet and sour pork, roast duck, beef with black beans, stir fry and wonton soup. "Are you trying to make me fat" you asked. "Yes" he replied. You raised an eyebrow. "Haha I was only joking" Kyungsoo said. "Are you going back to work" he asked. "Just take me home. I'm tired" you told Kyungsoo.

 

9:30pm

He walked you to your condo. He make sure that you get inside safely. "Bye. Thank you for dinner" you bid him goodbye. You change into your pyjamas and the TV. It's so boring without Chen. It's scary to live by yourself. TV was boring, so you tied reading a book. You also listened to music but it didn't help. "Gosh, why am I so lonely" you thought. "Hmmm who should I call" you think hard. You decided to call Tao.

 

You: Tao, do you wanna hang out with noona for a while? It's so lonely in my condo

Tao" Okay, I'll come straight away. See you soon

 

10pm

Tao got to your condo. "Noona I brought some DVD's and snacks" he said. We watched some funny movies all night.

 

11pm

Tao fell asleep on the couch. You woke him up. "Panda, do you wanna stay here or you wanna go back to your dorm" you asked. "I'm too tired to move noona. I'll spend the night here" Tao replied. "I'll call Suho and tell him your safe with me.

 

You: Suho, Tao is sleeping the night over at my place. Don't worry about him

Suho: That's cool. I'll pick him in the morning. You better get some sleep too.

 

You hang up and went to bed.

 

*A/N: I LOVE INFINITE FOREVER ^_^*