Chapter Three

My Secret Affair

July 2: Jeju Part One

 

"I'm gonna go and take a shower" you told Chen, kissing him on the cheeks. After taking a shower, the staff sent you a letter. Inside was two plane tickets to Jeju and someone left a small envelope. "Your having your honeymoon in Jeju. Everthing has been taken care of. Enjoy. -Kyungsoo." You showed Chen the letter and decided to call on his best friend.

 

Chen: You didn't have to do that

Kyungsoo: No don't worry about it. It's my wedding gift. Take it

Chen: Your so thoughtful. Thank you and I owe you big time.

 

"What an angel" you smiled. Your flight is at 12 noon. You change into your summer outfit. Purple singlet, white cardigan and shorts. Chen also changed, he wore gray shirt and  a black shorts. You helped each other pack yout things.

 

10:30am

You drove to the airport. You waited for your flight. "Isn't this exciting?" Chen asked. "Of course babe, we'll have fun" you put your head on his shoulders. "Listen, I'm going to China in one week time. I have business to do. Will you be okay staying in Seoul? I don't wanna leave you behind. I'm going to miss you a lot" Chen told you. "You know I support you right? Babe you can go. I'll be fine here" you hold his hands

 

12 noon

All passengers going to Jeju, you may now board the plane. Chen carried your things. You sat by the window and Chen sat beside you. It didn't took you long enough. You arrived at Jeju. You open your arms wide, smelling the fresh air and feeling the warm sun. Chen put his arms on your waist. "Jeju is so beautiful, most of all your more beautiful" Chen said. You took a taxi to: Jeju Resort & Spa. You arrived one hour later. "Amazing. Let's sign in and find our room. I can't wait to explore around" you told Chen. The resort had a bungalow type rooms. They'e all separated from one another to give the guests some privacy. The resort also have a massive pool and spa. They have access to the beach. You arrived at room 208, the room you'll be staying in for 2 nights.

 

Inside your room have 50 inch LCD TV, DVD player and a kitchen. You change into your bikini. It was comfortable changing in front of Chen. After changing, you ran to the beach. "So pretty" you feel the water. "My husband's name is Chen Chen" you shouted so everyone can hear. "Yah, Lee Hyejong. I'm gonna get you" Chen shouted as he ran. "You can't get me" you pulled out a tongue at Chen. "Bet I can. Boys run faster than girls you know" he shouted back. You ran on the waters edge. Chen is right behind. You were ahead of him. Chen gained speed and catches you. "Got you!" Chen said, spinning you around. Both of you laughed. He gently put you down and put his arms on your waist. You  were inseperable. "Your so beautiful" Chen kissed you on the lips.

 

He pulled away an inch. "I've prepared a special dinner for tonight" Chen told you. "I can't wait" you kissed him back.

 

7:30pm

Chen put blindfold on you. He gently guide you the resort's restaurant. It was dark. "Did they have a black out in here?" you asked. "Babe relax" Chen said. He untie the blindfold, you were amazed with his efforts. Your table is located in the middle surrounded with roses. "Babe this is perfect!" you hugged him.

 

Entree

Thai chicken kebabs

 

Main

Steak with boiled baby carrots, mashed potatoes and green peas with gravy on top. And red wine for the drinks.

 

Dessert

Moon cakes, cheese cake and chocolate mousse.

 

*A/N: Don't forget to comment. Thank you*