Chapter Two

My Secret Affair

After the wedding ceremony ended. Everyone went back to the hotel. Everyone go there first. They were cheering as you come inside. Baby by Exo-K is played on the back ground.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV7JDImwdYE

 

The hotel of hall is filled with sky blue and white decorations. The cake have 7 layers, chocolate flavoured surrounded with red velvet cupcakes with vanilla buttercream on top.

 

On the middle of the hall was a dance floor. Korean and chinese food were served for dinner. After we had something to eat. Kyungsoo stood up and made a toast. "Chen and Hyejong I hope you enjoy this day. Chen don't ever make her cry. I'm watching you. I wish you all the best in your future as husband and wife. Take care of one another" Kyungsoo said. "To the married couple" he exclaimed. "To the married couple" everyone put their wine glasses up.

 

After Kyungsoo finished his speech, he performed Angel with Suho and Baekhyun. Exo also perfomed Wolf. Your dad and infinite also performed Man In Love and Voice to my heart. It brought you to tears. You didn't have any idea that he will perform. It was surprise.

 

I grab the mic and said "Thank you all for coming to our special day. I would like to thank my special bridesmaid for being there for me. Thank you for helping me do my make up. Thank you Exo and Infinite for the performances. And I especially thank you Aboji anf Omoni for the support you gave me, you too Hyomi. And lastly thank you Chen for always loving me and I'm very grateful for this day" I burst out crying. Chen comforted me and gave you a kiss.

 

Chen stood up, took you by the hand and lead you to the dance floor. He put his hands on your waist while you put your arms on his neck. You danced to Peter Pan by Exo-K

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amQE-c0jzWc

English Translation

"I brush off my worn out diary and suddenly in the opened pages. You are clearly there, you still remain the same. I remember rge pictures that I forgot all this time, small tremblings gush out of my body. It's a bit sad and I can't go back to those times. I'll go looking for you to Neverland by following Tinker Bell who was sent  by the memories. At that place, you and I are looking at each other smiling. I am your Peter Pan, your man who has stopped in time. I may be clumsy but I loved you so much and I will run to you. I clearly remember beating away all the villains who bothered you. From that moment I had your heart and even shared a kiss. My heart rode the clouds and flew. You were prettier than Wendy and Cinderella. The one person who made my heart pound. Just like how you softly smiled with your eyes back then. If only you can fly into the opened window of my heart. You are my fairytale, as you still linger around, sweety girl. I still get nervous, the corner of my heart without you is like a lonely island.I wrote you down in my memories, you can't be erased pretty girl. How much did you change while clock springs turning? I turned the last page that is wrtitten about you. But I have no courage to read it, I will erase the sad words. Our story is not over because we will meet again"

 

You stare into each other's eyes. "You look so pretty tonight" Chen said as you dance. "I love you" you kissed Chen.

 

After you perfomed your first dance, Exo come and greeted you and Chen.

"Noona neomu yeppeo" Tao, Sehun and Kai said in harmony.

"Stop it you three. Congratulations Hyejong and Chen" Suho said. "Wow are main vocal is married" Kris told Chen.

"He's not single anymore hyung" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said laughing.

 

"YAH, be nice to Chen Chen" Luhan said, hugging both of us.

 

"You'll be like Chen someday" Lay added.

 

"Congratulations again hyung" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Can I cheat on her?" Xiumin said jokingly.

 

"Xiumin, you never change" all the exo members said.

 

"Aww you guys thank you for coming" Chen cried. "Gweanchanha! Gweanchanha!" they all harmonized.

The celebration ended at 12pm. Most people left including your parents. It was only you, Chen and the Exo members left. They all help you clean up. "You better go to your room and do your thing" Xiumin told Chen.

 

"XIUMIM!! We can hear you" Kris yelled.

"Xiumin is right. You should go. We'll take care of it" Suho said, patting Chen's shoulder.

 

At the door

"Come and hug me" you told the members. One by one exo lined up and hug you. After they continue to clean up. "Noona give me a kiss" Tao excitedly said. Chen was eyeing Tao. "HUANG ZITAO!" Kris yelled. "I'm not gonna go back there until she kisses me!" Tao screamed. "That's it, I'm coming over to get you" Kris walked furiously towards Tao.

 

"Tao's in trouble" Sehun and Kai teased. "Shut up, your just jealous" Tao pulled out a tongue to them. Before Kris pulled Tao's ear, you stopped him. "It's okay Kris. I'll give the maknae a kiss on the cheeks" you told Kris. "Good job babe" Chen praises you. "Bye everyone! We'll catch up soon" Chen bid goodbye to the members. "Take care baby boy" you said eyeing Tao. "Noona your so sweet. Let's hang out sometimes. Call me" Tao cried out.

 

You and Chen ran to your suite. You ran carrying your 4 inch heels. You arrived at the biggest suite in the hotel. It had a big jacuzzi filled with red roses. The suite is over looking Seoul. "Let's go change. I wanna hop on the jacuzzi" you told Chen. Chen was fast, he was there already. On a tray was some champagne with strawberries and ferrero rocher chocolate. The water is so warm and relaxing. You sat beside Chen, you caress his hair. "Baby, you know what you look like a cat" you teased. "Yah" Chen said, spashing you with water. You didn't let him get away with it, so you too splashed him. You had fun while it lasted. You put your head on his shoulders. "For our married life" you said, intertwining with his hands. Chen kissed you on your forehead.

 

After one hour had passed, you got out of the jacuzzi. He put on your robe on you and kisses the back of your neck. You turned around and kissed him on his irresistable lips. He picked you up bridal style to the bed. Chen started kissing you and......

 

July 2

First day of being husband and wife. You woke up 7am in the morning. You realised you didn't have clothes on, so as Chen. Yes you had last night. Chen look so innocent, you never knew that side of him. It's normal for married couple to have after marrying one another. "Morning beautiful" Chen said, slightly awake. "I ordered room service. Get up and let's have some breakfast" you said, putting on your robe. He also got up. "Mmmm, smells good" Chen said. There were pancakes, bacon, eggs benedict, toast with jam and orange juice.

 

"Jagiya, open up" Chen was feeding you. "Oh so good" you also feed Chen.