Chapter Ten

My Secret Affair

"I'm glad to be back" Chen said, kissing you cheeks. "Hmmm" you mind went blank. "I bumped into Taeyeon in China, she told me to say hi for you" Chen told me. "Mmmm" that's all you said. "Is something wrong?" Chen asked. "I did something bad" you told him. "What is it?" he asked. "Me and Kyungsoo have been hanging out lately when you were away. Mostly everyday. I kinda gave him kisses and he did the same" you explained to Chen. "How could you do this? Your married and your pregnant" Chen exclaimed.

 

'Did you sleep with him?" Chen asked, he was really mad. "No I didn't" you replied. Chen stormed off. He went out of the condo and he took his car and went for a drive. 'Oh my gosh, what I have done" you felt guilty. You decided to follow Chen. You grab your keys and drive as fast as you can. It was raining hard. A lot of things popped up in your mind. "It's all my fault for not stopping Kyungsoo. I'm really scared to lose Chen" you thought, You stopped at a red sign, your car was in front of the other vehicles. You didn't realised that the traffic from the other side turned green. You couldn't wait and step on the gas.

 

*CRASH*

 

A truck smash on your car. You bumped your head on the steering wheel and you felt unconsious. Next thing you know, you were rushed to the hospital.

 

--------

As Chen went back to the condo. He notice that your car was gone. He didn't bother getting out and starts to look for you. He saw a car accident and notices your car. He quickly drove to the hospital. "Lee Hyejong" he said to the nurse. "Room 301" she said. You had a cast on your head, the doctor came by and talked to Chen. "She has a minor injury to her head" the doctor told Chen. "What about the baby?" Chen asked. "The baby is fine, nothing to worry about" the doctor replied. Chen was relived to hear that. He held your hands and kissed it. "I'm sorry Hyejong for storming off like that" Chen said and cried. He feel asleep. You slowy opened your eyes and ruffled Chen's hair. He also woke up. "I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to hurt you" you said. "It's okay. Don't ever do that again" Chen cried like he lost something dear to him. Chen called Suho and told him what happened.

--------

 

Exo's dorm

"Hyejong is on the hospital. She had a car accident" Suho told the members. Tao fainted, Sehun rushed to give him some air.  Everyone was shocked especially Kyungsoo. "Oh my god, it's all my fault" Kyungsoo said. "Hyung what's going on?" Sehun asked. "We hang out a lot and I..." Kyungsoo couldn't finish his sentence. "Hyung what is it?" Kai asked. "I kissed her" Kyungsoo cried out. "She must have told him the truth" Kyungsoo added. Suho almost punched Kyungsoo but he couldn't do it. "We need to go" Kris told the members.

 

They quickly arrived at the hospital. '"Noona!" Sehun started crying followed by Tao. The room feel silent, it was awkward with Chen and Kyungsoo. "If you didn't kiss her then this shouldn't be happening" Chen yelled. '"I didn't mean to" Kyungsoo yelled back. 'Look at her" Chen yelled. 'Hyung will you take it outside will you" Tao told Chen. "Hyung, you go with them, they might hit each other" Suho told Kris.

 

'Look, I'm really sorry for all this to happen" Kyungsoo told Chen and left the hospital. Exo never left and stayed with Chen the whole time. You woke up. "Hey guys" you softly said. "Noona are you okay?" Sehun asked. "I'm fine, I'm a bit hurt" you replied. You counted how many they are, one person was missing. "Where's Kyungsoo?" you asked exo. "Chen and Kyungsoo had an heated argument  last night and we never saw him since" Lay explained. "Chen, forgive me and Kyungsoo. We didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sure everyone makes mistakes and we're not the only one. He's your best friend, I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose" you told Chen. 'You know noona is right" Tao patted Chen. Chen agreed and decided to talk to Kyungsoo.

 

I year later

 

Your healthy baby boy was born. His name is Kim Jonghe. He was 10 pounds, he looked his dad. He was a fatty baby. The rest of Exo are his good fathers, yeah all of them except for Chen of course. They all spoiled him with expensive stuff. Tao gave him Gucci stuff, lots of them.

 

Chen forgave Kyungsoo and they're best of friends again. Your parents and proud to be a granparents and Hyomi was proud to be an aunty. "I don't think Chen is the dad" Xiumin teased. "Jonghe look more like me" Tao said. All of Exo laughed.

 

-Ze End-

*A/N: So happy that I finished my 4th fanfic. I'll update as soon as I can for my 5th one xD Don't forget to comment. Thank you for reading*