Chapter One

My Secret Affair

Chen has his own business and Kyungsoo is his business partner. It's been successful until now. You are the CEO of Kids Charity Group. It's charity base for children needing help

 

June 30

Wedding Ceremony

Reception: Grand Hotel

Theme: Summer Wonderland

Time: 10am

 

At the hotel

You and Chen slept in a separate rooms. It's bad luck if the groom saw the bride's gown. Your gown is white and puffy on the bottom (like Cinderella's) Your bouquet of flowers are red roses. Christine Kim and Nikki nam are your bridesmaid and best friends for 7 years. Christine Kim is married to Kim Myungsoo (L) and Nikki Nam is married to Woohyun Nam. Your dad is Hoya Lee and your Mum is Caryl Lee. Your dad invited the former Infinite members. They disbanded years ago. Your mum and dad are both 40 years old.

 

*A/N: NO, Infinite DID NOT disband, it's just part of the story.

 

=FLASHBACK=
Dec 24. Christmas Eve

Hyejong and Chen have been together for 5 years. You and Chen went to a musical together. After it finish you and Chen went on a date in Han River Bridge. Both of you are holding hands, walking side by side. "Why so pretty, you make me love you more" Chen said, kissing your cheeks. "Oppa I love your from the moon and back. I'm really grateful that you came into my life" you told Chen kissing his cheeks. You let go of his hands and stand at the edge of the bridge. "KIM JONGDAE SARANHAEYO!!!!" you shouted. Chen was shy at first but he did the same anyways. "LEE HYEJONG WO AI NI!!!" Chen shouted.

Chen stands behind you and put his arms on your waist. "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you" Chen said. He kneeled down and asked "Will you marry me?." "YES YES YES" you kissed him on the lips.

=END OF FLASHBACK=

 

July 1

"That day" you said, reminiscing the old days. The day where Chen propose to you. Chen on the other room also is preparing for the big day.

 

Chen's POV

Kyungsoo helped him put on his tie on "Hyung, you'll be together forever. You can't look at other girls, just Hyejong no one else" Kyungsoo advices Chen. "Haha funny. You know I won't cheat on her" Chen said smiling. They went to church first. He invited all the EXO members

 

At the church

Everyone got there already. Chen is waiting for you at the altar. Exo and Infinite sat in the front so does your parents and your sister. No, you didn't have a traditional wedding. Your parents weren't supportive about it but they did in the end. You got out of the limousine. You walked on a red carpet. When you got inside the church, your dad walked you to the altar. You almost tear up but you held it in. Chen was smiling, waiting for you. Your heart is beating fast, you had a big smile on your face. "You can do this Hyejong" you thought.

 

When you get to the altar, your dad shook hands with Chen. "Please take care of my daughter. Don't ever hurt her" your dad said. "That's a promise" Chen replied. "Aboji thank you" you kissed your dad in the cheeks.

 

Vows

"Chen Chen, your mine. My heart trembles infront of you. It's because I love you so much. I think about you all day. Whenever I'm happy or sad, I wanna call your name. I'll be yours forever as long as you'll be mine. My heart is filled with only thoughts of you. I can only see you. I can't live because of you. I've fallen deeply for you, who makes my heart explode like a fireworks" you told Chen.

 

"Hyejong, I waited for such a long time for this day to come. You are my lovely girl. You are my pretty girl. You are my eternal angel. The times we love, those dream-like times. I can't forget any of those times. Won't ever make you jealous. I'll make them jealous of you. When you comforted me when I was sad, I thank you for that. I will love you till the day we die" Chen told you

 

"Will you Lee Hyejong take Kim Jongdae as your lawful husband in sickness or in health" the priest asked you. "I DO" you replied, putting on Chen's ring.

 

"Will you Kim Jongdae take Lee Hyejong as your lawful wife in sickness or in health" the priest asked Chen. "I DO" Chen replied, putting your ring for you "You may now kiss the bride" the priest told us.

 

Both of you and Chen's family were in tears. You can see Tao crying like crazy. You and Chen kissed for 5 minutes, you were that happy that you marry him.