My Experiment

My Experiment

"Ah, that I think that marker or paint or something else that's all. Wait don't tell me you thought something else. Hm, would you guys like to share what you thought it was?" Hyomin says as she tries to cover up for herself. "Oh I guess it's nothing well I am going to go to my room. if you guys want to we can play a nice friendly game. But if you don't I guess you don't. Chal" Hyomin says as she runs upstairs.

 

"Uh, jin jah I am friends with a crazy person. Luhan you like a crazy person you know. She's crazy." Asia says as she messes with her hair. "Or am I going crazy?" She says as she slowly runs  upstairs.

 

"No, your not but I think he is!" Luhan mumbles.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ah, unnie your here. I was looking for you everywhere." A girl complains.

 

"Oh, Jessica why would you look for me?". Hyomin says in a hurry.

 

"I just wanted to show you my T-ara. Appa got it for me. For coming back from America you know." Jessica says.

 

"T-ara? Why would he do that?" Hyomin mumbles. "Ha are you serious you call him appa. He doesn't let anyone call him that annoying word even mom!" She mumbles again.

 

"Look umma says you should stay in your room for a while. Because some elderly people are coming to congrats me." Jessica says bragging.

 

"Wait, what do you mean. I can stay anywhere I want!"Hyomin says angrily.

 

"Ah jin jah, well..." Jessica pours champagne on Hyomin. "Even if your soaking wet. Ah omo eonnie your soaking wet. I think you should go and change. I mean you are here embarrassing our family with your face." Jessica says as she begin to laugh and walk away. 

 

"Aish, what a brat." Hyomin says with tears running down her face and she begin to run up to her room.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________-__

 

"Aish!"Hyomin wipes her tears. "Why am I crying. I'm crying for no reason. Aish, what this on my lip?" Hyomin says as she wipes her lips and looks at her palm. 'Uh, blood?" Hyomin rushes to the mirror. Ah jin jah. That fool of a boy made me bleed." Hyomin says as she put bandage on her lips. Then lays down to sleep.

 

"Yah, Hyomin!" Asia bursts in the room. "Are you crazy. You embarrassed me around my boyfriend!" Asia says as she throws a pillow at Hyomin. "Yah Hyomin are you not listening? Hyomin?" Asia says confused.

 

"Asia, I'm tired of my life and your boyfriend blackout. Now would you please go so I can go kill myself with this rope!" Hyomin says as she ties the rope around her neck.

 

"Yah, hajima uh. Anyway how are you going to kill yourself with that rope?" Asia says as she begins to laugh.

 

"Step 1.... You tie the rope around your neck.                                                                                                                                              Step 2..... You tighten it until your dead. Step 3 your dead." Hyomin begins to describe it as an robotic voice.

 

"Yah, Hyomin snap it out of you. I think your going crazy! No your mentally ill!"Asia says squeezing her head with her palms.

 

"That what I'm trying to tell you. I'm crazy". She roars in a terrible manner. "I can't stand my life. I mean people loves me but not everyone loves me. And it's that terrible guy. Aish I want to kill him." She says looking for something sharp. "That idiot took my first kiss too. Aish what a bad......"She says no more as she remembers she was talking to her friend Asia. "Asia!" She yells.

 

"Oh!" Her friend takes a laugh. "You guys kissed huh!" She says desperately as her hair takes over her face. "You...were suppose to be there for me. To be my best friend, but I guess you were jealous and..... kiss him!"She roars with an angry rage.

 

"No no no no wait. Asia he was drunk!" Hyomin explains as she grab her friends hands and rolls them up with her own hands. "I will never ever like to kiss a piece of trash like him." She explains.

 

"So you wanted to kill yourself because he kissed you. This all talk was about him?" She questions. "Pffffawha!" Asia burst out laughing. "You believed me. Like you'll ever kiss a guy I love. Anyways I put a camera on him. It let me see what he's doing. So I figured something happened and replay the recording." Asia brings out her phone.

 

"Aish, then why couldn't use that to find us."She mumbles." Anyways love you so much." She jumps on her friend. "Let's see what's going on with him now!" Hyomin taps her friend as she begins to feel excited.

 

"Araso but don't tell no one. People will say I'm a real stocker!" She mumbles as she turns on the spy camera.

 

"Hey! This will teach you a lesson to stay away from someone I'm dating!" A man roars.

 

"Bwa! Luhan?" Hyomin and Asia says surprised.

 

"Yo Luhan I was drunk take it easy!" Sehun says begging for his life. "I will never kiss her. I didn't know what I was doing!" Sehun says wiping the blood on his face.

 

"Ha, what a liar. This what I get for having a ing half brother. Like I always say you are not my brother or my friend!" Luhan says going for another punch.

 

"Oh, Jesus!" Hyomin says running out the room. 

 

"Hyomin?" Asia questioningly screams.

 

"I will show you how to keep your lips to yourself!" Luhan punches Sehun stomach.