My Experiment

My Experiment

"Yah are you going crazy". Asia says to hyomin suprised and couldn't close her eyes. she left her eyes open wide. "How can you do an experiment on a human". Asia says as she grabs hyomin right arm and pulls it as she kneels down. "Yah, he's a human don't ruin his life please". She says whining.

"Yah Asia". Hyomin screams as she swings her arm to take her arm away from Asia. "I haven't find the definition of the experiment . So please leave me alone for now". Hyomin says and walks pass through Asia. As asia looks confused and says.

"What am I going to do with her".

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

30 mins later

"Hey, I see you". A guy says as he points to hyomin and walks towards her.

"Are you talking to me?" Hyomin askes as she points to herself.

"Yes, you don't act like you don't love me again". The guy says as he makes a big scene for people to watch.

"Yah, what's going on there". A girl says and walks toward the crowd and watches what's going on and styarts to eat popcon.

"Yah where did you get popcorn?". Another girl says to the girl.

"I just randomly picked it up next to my locker." The girl eplies.

"Ah, so disguisting". The girl says as she watches the girl eating the popcorn.

"How can you not remember me. You were my love". The guy says as he tries to kiss hyomin. Soon another walks into the scene.

"How could you do this". The other guy says.

"Woo, the twins are fighting for one girl". The girl that's eating the popcorn says as  the other girl looks like she wants to throw up.

"You are my brother. actually my twin brother how could you do this". the other guy says.

"Yah, I don't know you guys". Hyomin says as she pushes two of the guys and ran down the hallway.

"Well, she's different than the other girls". Two of the guys says and watches Hyomin run off.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Few minutes later

"Who were they". Hyomin says to herself as she washes her face in the bathroom.

"Yah, so you are the girl who broke my twins heart". A girls says.

Hyomin turns around slowly. "Ah, D-d-d-d-dea-death girl". Hyomin says as she stutters.

"Yes, who else". dEATH GIRL SAYS ANGRILY. "Now!................ tell me how you got their heart". She says blushing.

"Ummm...." Hyomin says suprised. "I hve no idea who they are". Hyomin says as she closes her eyes expecting for a punch.

"It's ok open your eyes. I'm not going to touch you. Why because you are still my idol". Death girl says getting in a daydream.

"Ummm wake up". Hyomin says as she snaps her finger and death girl wakes up. "Well you see. I never seen you act so beautiful. Now, I know why they call you death girl because if anyone see you they will die because of your beauty". Hyomin says as her personality changes. 

"Thank you". Death girl says blushing. "I'll leave thank you . you are so cool." She says walking out of the bathroom.

"Wow, I can see how the atomosphere changes everytime". A girl says walking out of the stall.

"Yah, Asia you scared me." Hyomin says frightened.

"Ah shutup you faker. Anyway have you figured out something." Asai says asking Hyomin.

"No why". Hyomin says confused.

"Umm because He's standing right a front of the bathroom". Asia says nervouslu.

"I understand'. Hyomin says as she walks out of the bathroom with alot of pride and walk towards Sehun and says. "You, you you think your better than me when you just got a higher grade than me once. But you'll will see you can't beat me in nothing else". Hyomin says angrily.

"Hmmm. May I ask you your name. Oh because I have forgotten. You see like as I forgot your name.  People will start to forget you and you will just fade and be a ghost. I have no problem with you. Just don't get in my way with that ugly appearance of yours. ". Sehun says as he walks away.

"That guy". Hyomin screams as she put her hands up to attack him but stop till Asia grabs back.

Then Sehun turned back around. "You should probably sleep more often. Cause your getting wrinkles. You're starting to look like my great great great great grandmother." Sehun says while leaving a smirk and left.

"What". Hyomin says. "Great great grandmother". she repeated Sehun. "Now I'm really going to kill you". She says as she tries running after him but Asia hold her back. "Yah let me kill him please". Hyomin says screaming.

"Yah, Hyomin stop your embarrassing yourself". Asia says whispering as her and Hyomin looks around seeing everyone staring at them. "Anyway you should know that your better than him in everything". Asia says to make Hyomin feel better.

"You're just trying to make me feel better". Hyomin says.

"Well, you are aren't you". Asia says.

"Of course". Hyomin says happy. "Just know he'll never rest". Hyomin says with alot of anger. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: New chapter thank you for reading.