My Experiment

My Experiment

"Abeoji, you called me". Hyomin questions her father.

"Yes, I did". Her father roared.

"Um, what.... is....... it..... Abeoji?" She asks nervously.

"Are you still on top of everyone on your grades". Her Father questions her.

"Yeh, I am still better than everyone Abeoji".She answers her father.

"I see you may leave now". Her father says and told one of the body guards to show Hyomin the way and he went back on reading the newspaper.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"What, that old hag". Hyomin roared and scold her head. "I hate living with this old man. He won't let me rest". Hyomin says with a lot of hatred.

"Knock knock knock". the door goes.

"Whose there". Hyomin asks.

"Um, Ma'am your mother is home. She wants you to eat dinner with her". One of the maid says.

"Ah, chin cha she's not even my mother for real she's my step mother". Hyomin says in her mind. "Yeh, I shall be coming."She answered.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ummm that's good." Hyomin says to herself as she eats like a dog.

"Cough". Her step mother coughs as she watches Hyomin eats like a dog. "What are you doing? Are you eating like a dog a front of me? Why should you do that? Now you better stop eating like that and let's carry on our conversation from yesterday." Her step mother says angrily.

"Yeh, eomeoni". Hyomin answers and drops her spoon.

"Well, you see your sister shall be coming next week". Her mother says. "And she will enter the same school as you". Her mother nervously says.

"Yeh, Jiyeon". Hyomin says sadden.

"So, I need you to help me welcome her. Like I mean help me invite every single person in your grade to welcome her". Her mother says. "Well, she deserve it she's the best in the world". Her mother braggs. "So can you?" Her mother askes.

"Yeh, I can". Hyomin says disappointed.

"Also bring the exo crew". Her mother says.

"Bwa, the exo crew". Hyomin screams.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wait how am I going to get the exo crew? How does my step mother even know who they are?" Hyomin paces in her room. "Uh, I'm going to kill Asia". she roared.

"Knock knock knock". The door goes.

"Whose there". Hyomin asks.

"Your friend Asia is here''. The maid says.

"Bring her in". Hyomin roared as she thinks of a plan.

"Yah Hyomin I to..." Asia says unfinished because she saw Hyomin behind her with a big stick. "Yah, are you crazy. Do you want to kill me". Asia asks Hyomin.

"Yeh, I want you to die and  a cold painful death". Hyomin says heartless. "Just let me hit you". Hyomin goes after her as Asia tries to run away.

"Stop". Asia screams in English. "I'm sorry". Asia cries.

"I don't care just help me find away to invite the exo crew". Hyomin says.

"Right". Asia says confused. "Ummm you can invite the twins and the twins will invite the rest of the exo crew." Asia had an idea.

"No". Hyomin says and remembers what happened with the twins and her. "They might cause a big scene again". Hyomin says.

"Oh how about Sehun". Asia shouted. "You can tell him that it's not for you but for your step sister". Asia says.

"No, no matter what he wouldn't accept it". Hyomin angrily says.

"What of Lehun". Asia says and claps her hands.

"Lehun? whose that?" Hyomin asks.