My Experiment

My Experiment

"Look Hyomin before you talk. Let me explain". Asia says nervously.

 

"There's nothing to explain. You betrayed me". Hyomin says as she tears falls down her face. "But still come to my party. Because my mother will kill me if you don't". She says and walks away acting like nothing happened.

 

"That girl is crazy". Sehun says and laughed.

 

"She's not crazy but my friend". Asia says as she takes Sehun hands off her and leaves. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey, Hyomin make sure you hid everyone in the kitchen". Hyomin mother says.

 

"Yeh, eomeoni". Hyomin says with politeness. "Ah, everyone to the kitchen please". Hyomin screams and shows the people the way to the kitchen.

 

"Alright". Everyone screams back. Then they head to the kitchen and Hyomin turn off the light.

 

"Aish, how can i feel comfortable if Luhan is next to me". Hyomin says in her thought. "Wait, what's that. Something is touching me on the". Hyomin screams in her head. "Yah". She screams out loud leaving her younger sister come in the kitchen and catching the crew in the party.

 

"Yah, Hyomin you mess it up". Her mother scolded Hyomin. "Surprised". Her mother says in english as she felt disappointed.

 

"Ah, thank you to all of you". Hyomin sister says. "Let me get ready". She says and run to her room.

 

Then everyone got up. "Well, everyone I hope you enjoy yourself". Her mother says.

 

"Hyomin please follow me". Asia says and grabs Hyomin arm and pulled her into Hyomin room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

20 minutes of explaining what Asia has done.

 

"Oh, so that's what happened". Hyomin felt surprised. "Alright, I forgive you but now I need to do an experiment without going into both of your love affairs."Hyomin says and puts her hands to a fist and says. "Hwaiting." 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Everyone, can I please have your attention". Hyomin father says as he use a fork to hit the glass cup for attention. "Um well you see. My daughter has come home from the USA and I will like to congrats her". He says making a speech.

 

"Hey, Hyomin sorry for what happened in the kitchen. I didn't know you would react like that". Luhan says laughing. "But, anyway. As you know that your best friend and Sehan is dating. i hope you know that Sehan is using her." Luhan says.

 

"What do you mean". Hyomin says.

 

"I mean he's not interested in her but he wants to bring you down". Luhan says and starts to laugh.

 

"What". Hyomin screams in her head.

 

"I would like to give her this 2 million tiara". Her father says as he puts the tiara on her head.

 

"I have to look for Asia". Hyomin says running to look for Asia before she gets hurt.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Asia". Hyomin screams as she look in a storage room because that was Asia favorite place in the house. But she wasn't there and she tries to open the door but it was lock. Then she bangs on the door waiting for someone to hear her calling. But remember that she was in the basement. 

 

"Aish, what am I going to do".Hyomin says. "I have to read a poem for that evil sister". She wines.

 

"Can you shut up. I'm resting". A boy screams.

 

"Do you know where's Sehun". Hyomin remebers Asia asking her that. "Wait, Sehun". She says surprised.