My Experiment

My Experiment

 

 

 

 

~Yawn~. "What time is it". Hyomin says as she checks the clock. "What, 4:00 am.". Hyomin says suprised. So she took her bed sheet off and stood up. "It's time to study". She says to herself. 

30mins later after she took a bath.

"I can't wait to see who scored the highest . Even though I know it's going to be me". She says bragging to herself. "Anyways I'm always the highest since I started middle school". She says as she grabs a photo and stares at it. "Umma I hope you see what your daughter is doing right now". She talks to the photo. "Focused". She smacks her cheeks. Then she walks to a desk and takes a seat. Then she brings a book out and start's to study.

Few hours of studying she goes to her closet to wear her uniform. And as soon she takes her uniform out of the hanger she spots a stain and figures it's ice cream she ate 3 days ago. "How come I didn't spot this a long time ago." She says as she smells the ice cream stain. 'Yep, it is indeed ice cream". She says talking to herself and sooner the stain of her shirt leaving her shirt clean.

An hour later someone knocks on her door.

"Who's that". Hyomin askes.

"Yah hyomin . why are being like this your going to make us late. I don't have time for this". The person who knocked on the door says.

"Ok Asia . I am so sorry now let's go". Hyomin shouts and grabbed Asia her friend arm and ran.

Few minutes later.

"Yah, why are you running while pulling me". Asia askes Hyomin .

"What do you think". Hyomin says to Asia as she loses her breath and tries to catch it back.

"Oh, you bad girl". Asia says while eyeing hyomin. "You mean you made me ran all over here so fast for your score". Asia says dissapointed at her friend Hyomin. "Anyway you are going to get the highest score so why running so fast". Asia says confused.

"I just want to see it first". Hyomin says laughing.

"What ever". Asia says.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why is everyone crowded up". Asia says to hyomin.

 

"I don't know le's figure out". Hyomin says to asia.

"Wait, ask that girl". Asia says to Hyomin while pointing at her.

"Ok". hyom replies. Then she walks to the girl. "Hey hey hey. Umma I have a question". hyomin says nervously.

"Oh, Hyomin my queen yes ask me anything". The girl says to her sweetly. Then the girl daydreamed and thought that Hyomin will ask her to be her bestfriend. But her daydream got ruined as soon Hyomin says.

"Why is everyone crowded there".

"Oh that". The girl says dissappointed. "The reason why people are crowded over there it's because of the exo crew". the girl says.

"The exo crew". Hyomin and Asia says suprised.

"Yea the exo crew everyone knows them". the girl says daydreaming again. "One of them kissed my hand and said sorry". The girl sighed happily.

"Thank you". Hyomin says weirded out by the girl and leaves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyway asia it doesn't stop me from the highest score". Hyomin says reliefed.

"Yea". Asia says nervously.

"What's wrong Asia". Hyomin says.

"Ummm... you see you are at the second instead of first. the first is Sehun". Asia says nervously.

Then a boy walks to her. And says. "I guess you are second since I'm here".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This is the first chapter.

Song: Beast: Bad Girl and Mystery.

I hope you guys enjoyed