My Experiment

My Experiment

"I need to find Lehun. He's the one who will bring the exo crew to the party." Hyomin says and starts to have a flashback about what Asia have said.

 

"Lehun is a playboy. He'll do anything the girls want him to do. Even though he's not the leader of the group. he can control all the members. Even Sehun because that's his most best friend from all the members." Asia says as Hyomin returns from her flashback.

 

"I need to find him". Hyomin desperately says and turns her head and finds Lehun flirting with some other girls. "Oh, there he is." Hyomin walks towards Lehun. But as she gets closer to Lehun she see's Sehun walking towards him and then she turns around then hid at someone's locker. "Ah, chin cha that bastard he ruined everything. That was my chance to talk to Lehun."She says as she puts her hands to a fist." Now I have to find another chance. Hwaiting." She says and pumps up her fist.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Right Hyomin another time. This time is better a lunch room." Hyomin says. Then she walks towards Lehun and turns around as soon she see's Sehun walks towards Lehun. "Ah, chin cha that bastard. Where did he come from." Hyomin angrily says.

 

"Wow, thank goodness I have this popcorn. I think I'm getting lucky everyday." A girl says.

 

"Umm, may I ask. Where did you get that popcorn".Another girl says confused.

 

"Ah, this. I got this under my lunch table. I am so lucky."The girl starts eating the popcorn as the other girl watches and feel like throwing up.

 

"I need to find away to get Sehun out of the way". Hyomin says and thinks of a idea. "Got it". She screams and everybody turns and look at her. "Sorry". She apologizes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey". A girl says. " I guess your name is Sehun". The girl says in a y voice. "There's something about you that just turns me on".  She says as she whips her head and massages Sehun shoulders.

 

"What are you". Sehun calmly says and takes the girl hands of him. "Ah, I remember you. Aren't you Asia Hyomin friend." Sehun says confused. "Ah, my mistake. You will never be a ugly girl friend because of your beauty wouldn't you?" Sehun tries to manipulate Asia .

 

"Ahhhhhhhh, I'm not not not her her her fr fr friend". Asia says melting.

 

"Ah that's right. Now let's continue." Sehun smirked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey Lehun I'm". Hyomin unfinishly says.

 

"You're Hyomin aren't you". Lehun says.

 

"Yea how did". Hyomin says unfinished again.

 

"How did I know. Because of your beauty. I mean you are beautiful like a rose". Lehun starts to flirt. "So beautiful what do you want."

 

"Um, well you see. I like to know if you and your friends will like to come to my party. Well you see it's not my part but my step sister coming back home". Hyomin says nervously.

 

"Yes, I can but on one condition". Lehun says.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So you're saying that your friend wants to talk to Lehun", Sehun questions Asia.

 

"Yeh, please just give them 20 mins and it will be over". Asia begs.

 

"Alright, but during those 20 mins let's do something fun". Sehun starts to smirk.

 

"Wh wh wh wh what is i-i-it". Asia begins to stutter.

 

"Like, let's makeout". Sehun starts to bluff.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"What do I have to do". Hyomin asks Lehun.

 

"You have to be my date to that party". Lehun smiles.