My Experiment

My Experiment

"Be my date". Hyomin remembers the words that came out of Lehun mouth. "How can I be his date. I'm not interested in nobody. And I never had". Hyomin roared in her thoughts. "Anyway he's kind a interesting".  She says. "But wait. Dad said no. Unless he likes him. But he might like him so I should go as a date with him". Hyomin says distracted  and talks to herself as everyone watches.

 

"Yah, life is good". A girl says eating popcorn.

 

"Where did you get that popcorn". A girl asks the popcorn girl.

 

"You wouldn't believe". The popcorn girl says.

 

"Yeh, I guess I would believe." The other girl says.

 

"I got this under my desk". The popcorn girl says proudly.

 

"Oh, wow that's not nasty and that's really interesting." The other girl says grossed out.

 

"Ah, Asia guess what". Hyomin says surprised. "I am going to go on a date with Luhan to my party and he agreed to bringing in the rest of the crew". Hyomin cheered.

 

"Yeh, that's great". Asia says. "But, I have bigger news. But's it's a secret". Asia says putting her pointer finger on her own lips. "Well, see ya". She cheered goodbye and waves her hands then leaves the classroom.

 

"Well, that was weird". Hyomin says confused.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hyomin, Hyomin, Hyomin". Hyomin mother calls her name.

 

"Yeh, eomeoni". Hyomin says with politeness.

 

"Are those guys coming to your sister party tomorrow". Her mother asks.

 

"Yeh, eomeoni". She says. "Ah chin cha. How much I hate this old hag". She whispers to herself.

 

"What's that". Her mother says.

 

"Oh, eomeoni I just said I can't wait". Hyomin answers.

 

"Ah, ok continue on go to your room". Hyomin mother says.

 

"Dey". Hyomin says and bows her head for politeness.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ah, chin cha. I mean Asia I hate these two old hags in my house". Hyomin talks on the phone with Asia.

 

"You know. You know I'll never hate you so don't hate me ok". Asia says out of the blues.

 

"What are you talking about ". Hyomin says confused.

 

"I mean will you ever hate me". Asia questions Hyomin.

 

"No why would I". Hyomin says confused.

 

"Ok, I just want to hear that. well back to the conversation". Asia says changing the subject.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Yawn. "I wonder what's going on". Hyomin walks into the building seeing everyone talk and gossiping. Then a girl walks up to her.

 

"My queen. Is it true that Asia and Sehun is going out". The girl questions Hyomin.

 

"What are you talking about". Hyomin says confused then she walks away. Then she see's Sehun hands all over Asia and Asia giggling. "Asia". Hyomin screams. "What are you". She roared.