My Experiment

My Experiment

 

 

"Ah, chin cha what am I going to do". Hyomin says to Asia as she hides her self under the table and look toward to Sehun. "Anyway how did they score on our Tests". She says confused.

"It's because they probably applied for our school when they were in the Usa and the test got transformed to America. Anyway's you got to admit it. He's kinda cute and looks smart, but not like a geek though". Asia says and starts to drool at Sehun.

"Yah". Hyomin says scolding Asia trying to wake her up. "Asia comfort me for once". She says as she scoot closer to Asia and hug her.

"Yah, you girl". Asia says as she gets up leaving Hyomin to fall on the ground. "Yeah you". She says as she grabs the girl to the table to take a seat. "I got a question . Tell me about the exo crew". Asia says.

"Oh, the exo crew! They are the most populous boys in the whole world.". The girl says.

"Yeah, but explain every single of them". Asia says desperatly.

"Ok,the first one is lehun. He is called the flower boy. He's one of the richest guy in Korea. Um, he was born in the USA,. But, that's not all they say he had a horrible past. But I wonder what was that about.". the girl says.

"Ok, what about the other guys." Hyomin says nervously.

"Ah Kris and Kai. Those guys are the cutest thing you ever seen. They are called the Beauty Twins.Both of them likes to play trick games. But even though they like tricking people everyone still loves them.". She says holding her hands together and daydream.

"Come on continue". Asia says as she snaps her finger to come back to her senses.

"Ah, sorry". The girl apologizes. "Ummm let's see. Oh, Chen. He is called Prince of Tea. Why because he makes the best tea in the Usa. Hmmmm I guess that's all of him. But he was born to make tea. The next one is D.O and Tao. They are not brothers but it seems they have a gay relationship. Or they want people to be jeaulous. But it does bring down the girls. But continuing is Chanyeol and Suho. Ah they are the cutest and sweetest boys. Ah , I wish both of them are my boyfriends. They both act like brother but they aren't. They both like sweet things and they fight over the same girls. Ah, I just want to chew them up. Ok, who's next???? Umm, yea Lay. He is known as a player. Even though he broke many girls heart they keep on coming for more. But he breaks they're heart nicly though and softly. The next one is Baekhyun. He has no sad in him. He is known as the happiest boy in the crew. and when he see's someone unhappy he makes the happy. And evn though he has troubles around him he just keep smiling.It's kinda hot. Ummm Let's see...". The girl says thinking for all the boys that's left.

"Ah, what about....". Asia says but got disrupted when the girl starts talking.

"Oh, Xiumin. People calls him angel. But I have no idea why they do. Probably how nice he is by kissing girls hands or apologizing for anything he do wrong. Yeah." The girl says.

"But what about Sehun." Hyomin says desperate.

"Ah, him. Omg he is the most popular one then all of them. He has all of the boys beauty. I mean he's smart, beautiful, nice, he can doo everything right.He is just perfect. I mean if everyone do anything to him like to hurt him the girls will kill that person. The fans will kill anyone who wants to date him. Ah people calls him Rian. It's his american name." The girl says angrily. But I heard that they are making their own band." She  says confused. "But pretty much they were all born in the USA."She says.

"Yah, Ms.Hyung what are you doing there". A man screams out.

"Sorry I have to go". The girl says running.

"That was a teacher weird." Asia says confused.

"That's not the thing Asia". Hyomin says angrily. "I need to find a way". Hyomin says going deep to her thought.

"A way to what". Asia says getting confused to what Hyomin was staring at. "What are you staring at". Asia askes confused.

"No, I just see this on tv. People stares somewhere and figures an idea. For an example flashbacks". Hyomin says explaning in details.

"True that". Asia says snapping and starts to stare up. "But, wait". Asia says disrupting the moment. "What of the fans". She says nervously.

"Then, I just have to figure a way to do it without no one knowing. Which can be an Experiment." Hyomin says going into the moment again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: New chapter thank you for reading.

Music: I got a boy form Snsd