Chapter 13

Just Yesterday.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica ran as fast as she could. Although she didn’t like to run, she just knew that she had to get away from everything… to get away from Myungsoo. She ran to the staircase where she collapsed to the floor and hugged herself as she wept.

“How could you move on so quickly!?” She yelled to herself, “Stupid Myungsoo. Out of all the boys why must I like you?”

Just when she was about to continue her rant, the doors to the staircase creaked open. She swiftly turned her head towards the door and watched a familiar figure approach her.

“Because I’m better looking than all those other boys” L said arrogantly before sitting on the stairs, facing Jessica.

Jessica glared at her former boyfriend, “Why are you here?” She asked him coldly.

“I followed you here” L replied gently and reached out to wipe the tears that remained on Jessica’s cheeks. Silence engulfed the pair as they sat there lost in each other’s gaze.

 

“I miss you…” L whispered, breaking off the silence. Jessica looked at him with her teary eyes, “I miss you too…” She whispered back.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’re Sooyeon?” L asked, hoping that he could sort out everything with her, because the past few weeks without Jessica have been hell for him.

“I was afraid that you would leave me because I’m Sooyeon”

L reached over and caressed Jessica’s hair, “I promised you 10 years ago that I would wait for you didn’t I?”

“But the girl you like is Jessica, not Sooyeon!” Jessica protested and slapped his hand away. She stood up and was ready to run away again when L held onto her wrist,

“And what difference does that make!? Jessica is Sooyeon and Sooyeon is Jessica, is she not?” L screamed at her. He couldn’t believe that they were arguing over something as petty as this. But then again, he was the one who overreacted when he found out that his girlfriend is also his long lost childhood buddy.

Jessica tried to shake L’ strong grip off her wrist but failed. She brought his hand closer to face and bit his arm until he pushed her away. L glared at Jessica and was about to scold her but his heart ached at the pain that reflected off Jessica’s sadden eyes.

“You said that the moment Sooyeon comes back, you’ll treat her as your sister. I don’t want to be your sister Myungsoo… I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter