Chapter 8

Just Yesterday.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A couple of months have passed and life at SNU was peaceful. Jessica and L knew that they had feelings for each other. They’re group of friends knew. EVERYONE knew. Woohyun’s heart ached when L had confessed to the boys of Infinite that he liked Jessica. Woohyun was upset for days but pulled through for the sake of his friendship with L. He knew that L needs Jessica more than he does. Because of Jessica, L attended all his classes, handed in his assessments on time and did not go out to party as much.

When Jessica first told the girls that she liked L, they laughed and joked around. Who would’ve thought that she would fall for the guy who used to bully her, right? But she did and she wasn’t regretting it. Taeyeon suggested that Jessica should make the move and confess to him. But Tiffany strongly opposed and sternly demanded Jessica to wait patiently because it is traditional for the boy to make the first move.

The group of students were busily joking around with each other as they headed towards the cafeteria. Sungyeol and L was trailing behind everyone else with their PSVita in their hands as they battled it out in a racing game. L had lost again for the umpteenth time and was on the verge of having a mental breakdown. He snatched the gaming machine out of Sungyeol’s hand and sprinted away. Being the careless person he is, he almost knocked over Taeyeon if it wasn’t for Sungkyu who quickly caught his girlfriend. Sungkyu looked at the running figure and cursed at L.

“Yah! MYUNGSOO! I’m going to kill yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter