Chapter Ten

Just Yesterday.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A couple of months have passed and the relationship between L and Jessica grew stronger despite the fact that Jessica is still hiding her true identity from L. Taeyeon and Tiffany knew about the truth that one night where they caught Jessica bawling her eyes out. Although they both knew that it wasn’t the right thing to do, they kept supporting Jessica because L is Jessica’s happiness. They couldn’t bear the thought of Jessica breaking down if anything bad had happened to her relationship with L.

The group of friends were out having lunch at a small café near their university when Woohyun decided to tease Yoona.

“So I was walking by Yoona’s classroom yesterday and saw some guy hitting on her! I think his name is Taecyeon” Woohyun stated cheekily as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Yoona blushed and glared at the older boy, “Woohyun oppa, shut your mouth!”

“No way! Taecyeon!? As in the hottie Taecyeon in the Pharmacy department?” Jessica asked which earned her a pinch from L.

“I’m right beside you, you know!” L complained and started sulking. Jessica completely ignored him and turned to Woohyun for more gossip.

The other girls giggled at L’s jealous expression then begged Woohyun for more information. Instead of telling them about, Woohyun decided to re-enact the scene.

“Jessi, you’ll be Yoona and I can be Taecyeon” Woohyun informed Jessica, who was sitting next to him on his left. L watched them with envy. He was on the verge of exploding but managed to keep reminding himself that it is only a joke. He watched Woohyun flash Jessica a smile as he looks into her eyes. He followed Woohyun’s hand as he caresses Jessica’s cheeks. It was when Woohyun was leaning in to give Jessica a kiss that L declared that he has had enough.

He stood up from the chair and slapped both his hands on the glass table. The loud noise from the shattering glass brought everyone’s attention to the jealous boy who was now walking away from the group of friends. Jessica immediately got up on her feet and chased after her boyfriend after frowning at Woohyun.

“Oppa! Wait for me!” She shouted from behind.

 

L continued storming off without looking back at Jessica. He planted himself on a swing in a near by park and vented his anger openly.

“Stupid Nam Woohyun! Stupid Jung Jessica! Stupid everyone! I hate you all!” He screamed at the top of his lungs. He was so furious that he failed to notice the injury that he got from the broken glasses. Jessica giggled at her boyfriend’s jealous state as she a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter