Chapter 3

Just Yesterday.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L quickly brushed Jessica off him and glared at her.

“Such an unlucky person” He mumbled under his breath but Jessica heard his comment.

“Jessi, are you alright?” Taeyeon asked her as she helped Jessica brush off the dust on her jeans. Jessica replied to Taeyeon with a faint smile and looked back at L.

“I know right, I must be really unlucky to meet you here again” Jessica retorted and rolled her eyes, “How could such an ignorant and rude person like you attend such a prestigious university? Are you rich? Did you bribe them?” She asked coldly.

L scoffed and grabbed Jessica by the collar, “What did you say!?” He spatted. He didn’t care if she was a girl or not. The new student really got on his nerves and no one dares to speak to the great L like that.

“L calm down!” A voice was heard approaching them.

“Kris oppa! Stop L before he does something stupid” Taeyeon said. Kris nodded at Taeyeon and pulled L away from Jessica. He stood in between the two and held a warm smile on his face.

“That’s not how you welcome new students Myungsoo and Jessica, I don’t think you want to cause any commotions on your first day here. Both of you should apologize and agree to become civilised friends!” Kris exclaimed as he forced the two to shake hands with one another.

Jessica was lost on her own world when Kris had mentioned the name ‘Myungsoo’. “That sounds awfully familiar…” She thought to herself.

L had pulled his hand away from Kris and glared at Jessica, “If you appear in front of me ever again, I swear I will make your life here a living hell!”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and watched L as he stomped away pulling Kris with him. Taeyeon questioned Jessica about her relationship with the two guys and the younger girl explained everything.

“Ahh, I see. I’m sorry that L had made such a bad impression but he really is a nice and caring kid once you get to know him. Don’t worry; you’re such a fun girl. I’m sure he’ll starting warming up to you soon” Taeyeon said and pulled Jessica into a hug. The two started walking to the medical hall but they were halted by a screeching voice behind them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter