Chapter 21

Just Yesterday.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Myungsoo's POV-

After Tiffany filled Jess and I in on what happened between Sungkyu hyung and Taeyeon noona, Dongwoo hyung and I decided that it was best to head home and hear Sungkyu's side of the story. Jessica walked us to the door and hugged my waist just as I was about to leave. 

"Let me know what Sungkyu oppa says okay?" She whispered. I nodded my head and pressed my lips on her crown,

"I call you later. I love you Jess"

Jessica weakly smiled and kissed my cheek, "I love you too, oppa"

Once we reached Sungkyu hyung's place, Dongwoo and I rushed inside after finding it strange that the front door was wide open. Worried that there might be an intruder, we cautiously entered the house only to be greeted by an intoxicated hyung. 

"Guys! Did you bring me back my Taeyeonie?" A very drunk Sungkyu slurred. I let out a sigh as I helped him up from the ground and onto the couch.

I looked over at Dongwoo hyung who had the same helpless expression. "What do we do now?" I asked him.

Dongwoo hyung shrugged his shoulders, "He's probably too drunk to tell us everything. Let's just bring him to bed and ask him tomorrow"

And with that, we helped him into bed and I headed home. After washing up, I got into bed and pulled out my phone and quickly called Jessica.

"Hey oppa, how did it go?" Jessica's sweet voice filled my ears.

I let out a sigh before replying, " He was too drunk for anything so we just helped him into bed. We'll interrogate him tomorrow morning. How's everything on your side?"

"Taeyeon unni doesn't want to talk about it. She locked herself in her room and I'm starting to worry about her" 

I could sense the concern in her voice but could only wish that I was by her side to comfort her.

"It's okay baby, she probably just need some space. You can talk to her tomorrow"

"Mmm, I guess you're right" 

"I'm always right...which reminds me! When are we gonna finish off what you started earlier?" I asked her as seductively as I could. Images of what was happening during a heated session started playing in my mind.

Jessica let out a chuckle which interupted my thoughts before retorting, "What do you mean I started? YOU were the one who couldn't keep your hands to yourself!"

"Whatever Jess, you know you can't resist me"

We continued our teasing and banter until it was past midnight when we decided to hang out to get some sleep. However, my mind was flooded with thoughts of Jessica. We haven't been dating for long and we're still young, but I knew that my life would not function if I were to lose her. I was also certain that I truly love Jessica and after all that thinking, there was only one thing that was on my mind. That one thing that I have to do soon.

The next morning, I made my way over to Sungkyu hyung's house. As I reached the place, I was greeted by Dongwoo hyung w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter