Chapter 12

Just Yesterday.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Weeks have passed by and the student body of SNU were well aware of what have happened between Jessica and L. That night after L had ran away, Jessica spent the whole night out looking for him. A storm was approaching but that didn’t stop Jessica from looking for L. She had to explain herself, no matter what the ending would be. But L was nowhere in sight and so she returned back to her dorm at 7am the next morning. She was drenched from the rain and was found by Taeyeon and Tiffany at the front door when she fainted.

Jessica remained cooped inside the dorm, refusing to attend class for the next couple of days. She had already informed her friends what had happened between her and L and they gave her permission to stay home for a few days. L too, took a few days off from class. He spent those days in his room, moping around. Every photo of him and Jessica was thrown out his windows only to be collected again when he runs outside, frantically looking for them all.

When L returned to university, he had noticed that Jessica was missing. Dongwoo whispered to him that Jessica hasn’t been attending classes either when he spotted the younger boy searching for her in anatomy class. L sighed and looked out the window. Classes were now boring and there was no point of attending classes anymore. Because she was the reason why he showed up to the classes that they had together.

“It’s going to be a long day…” L whispered to himself as he glances at the clock. It was only 9am on a Monday morning.

 

It was already Friday; the end of the week and Jessica was still not attending any of her classes. L was worried about her but didn’t have the courage to call her so he pulled Taeyeon and Tiffany to a corner when class had ended for the day.

“Where’s Jessica?” L asked. Tiffany scoffed and rolled her eyes while Taeyeon gritted her teeth.

“Why do you care?” Tiffany lashed out at L, “She spent the whole night in the storm looking for you after you left her. Luckily she fainted at home and not in the streets where god knows what would’ve happened to her!”

L’s eyes widen in shock, “She fainted…?” he asked softly but it was too late. The other two girls had already left him to go check up on Jessica.

That night, L was lying in bed as he scrolled down his contact list and stopped at that one name that made his heart skipped a few beats – “B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter