Gone not around any longer [Xi Luhan]

❤ Hyoyeon's one shot collection ❤ by fanficholic☺

"Hyoyeon-ah, I came back. I'm doing good. I wished you would hug me now. I miss you, your smiles, giggles, jokes, your scent. I miss you. Open your eyes, come back to me" As he grasp onto the left hand of the girl laying lifeless on the bed. Everything was fine or wasn't it?

-----------------------------

"Babe, I'm sorry. I have basketball practice too today. How bout you head home first? Make sure you take a cab. I don't want anything to happen to you" as the golden haired guy told Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon simply nods and waved goodbye at Luhan. Luhan smiled and went back to his basketball practice. It has been around 2 years they have dated and 3 months since Luhan acted beyond his usual self. There was nothing Hyoyeon could do, the old Luhan was gone. Luhan used to go back with Hyoyeon, knowing his basketball coach would kill him, Luhan didn't care more or less. All Luhan could put as his priority was Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon was grateful. But the last 3 months was just simply pure torture to Hyoyeon. Lonely, lost, missing apart of something in herself. How long should she endure this? She misses him.

"That would be *****won miss" Hyoyeon nodded and paid the ahjumma her ramen and went away. Hyoyeon walked away from the restaurant, as she slowly stroll down the sidewalks. She stops in front of a clothing store, the price of each clothes would be impossible for Hyoyeon to even lend it. As she looked closely at the man shopping with a high school uniform girl. It was not in a million life of Hyoyeon hoped to see, it was not what Hyoyeon wanted to looked at. Hyoyeon wished her legs would take her away, as Luhan turned to meet Hyoyeon eyes. Tears drop Hyoyeon's eyes. Hyoyeon ran away from the store. Reaching to her house, Hyoyeon quickly ran into her room. Refuse to greet her mom and dad. 

Since so, Hyoyeon rejected everyone. She lost her trust on others, what's the point of trusting when the other person has less interest on being honest with you? Why? Why? 

Hyoyeon went to school the next morning. Luhan was waiting on her table. Hyoyeon saw Luhan, she slowly approach her seat and places her bag on the side. Luhan pulls another chair and sat in front of Hyoyeon. 

"You know, you're misunderstanding everything. Right?" Hyoyeon lifts her head and place an eye contact on Luhan. Hyoyeon nods as Luhan stood up and went away. Why she have to be so weak when Luhan does this to her? Why? She could simply break everything off, but that one thing keeps holding onto her. Love was holding her back, she wasn't sure if Luhan still loves her, but she definitely knows that she still loves him, nothing can change that fact. Hyoyeon wished Luhan would deny it. Denies it strongly. What's happening? Hyoyeon herself refuses to understand.

------------------------------------------

"Hyoyeon-ah, your favorite flowers. Tulip right? I've never forget them. Talk to me Hyoyeon-ah" Luhan was feeling lonely, lost, missing apart of a piece in his life. 

--------------------------------------------

It's been another 3 months since the incident, the relationship she used to have with Luhan. She endures them, but one sunny day with a bold statement made Hyoyeon wall of endures went crumbling down. 

"Hyoyeon, sorry for bugging you. I'll make this fast I promise" Hyoyeon nods while waiting for Luhan. The other half of Hyoyeon refuses to hear while the other half of Hyoyeon was just simply curious.

"Lets break up" Hyoyeon slowly looked at the ground, tears was threatening to burst out. Hyoyeon simply nods and walk away, keeping her head down at all cause. She ran towards the library, found a seat which was at the very far end. She cried away her sorrows. Hyoyeon went home directly. Entering her room, as she lays on her bed. She refuses to know anything.

Next thing she knows, she was drifting away. Hyoyeon mom came in to found blood on Hyoyeon wrist was flowling. She pressed her wrist, Stoping its blood from flowing. 

"HYOYEON-AH!!!!! Stay with me baby" Hyoyeon was rush to the hospital. Luhan was called by her mom, the moment Luhan heard Hyoyeon entered the hospital. Luhan rush towards Hyoyeon.

"Babe? Hyoyeon? Please, not now! I'm sorry!" Luhan tried following Hyoyeon.

"No sir, you can't enter now. We're on critical mode now, please wait outside" Luhan sat on one of the bench. All Hyoyeon parents could do was pray for the best of their child, whatever had happen they couldn't stop it. It was bound to happen, there was nothing could stop it. Nothing at all.

--------------------------------------------

It's been 3 days Hyoyeon was in a coma. She was pale, her body was not warm at all. All Luhan could do was sat there beside Hyoyeon. Wishing the best. Luhan went home around 7 at night. Hyoyeon woke up in the middle of mid night. The nurse came and gave her some water and some food. Hyoyeon ate her food and looked out of the window. Everything was still wasn't what Hyoyeon want at all. The next morning Luhan came to be greeted by woken up Hyoyeon sitting straight. Luhan dash toward Hyoyeon and hugged her. Slowly Hyoyeon pushes him away. Luhan sat on the chair and asked Hyoyeon various of all sort of questions. All Hyoyeon could do was nod, shake her head.

"Babe, I know I shouldn't be doing this but I still love you and that I regret breaking up with you" Luhan tighten his grasp on Hyoyeon hand. Hyoyeon slowly pulls away her hand and rest them on her lap.

"Luhan...Please leave?" Hyoyeon looked away.

"No! Unless you look me into my eyes and tell me you want me away"

"That's the problem Luhan, I can't. But I don't want to feel lonely, lost, miserable, missing apart of a piece in myself anymore. I can't anymore"

"That was exact how I felt for the days you've been gone, don't push me away Hyoyeon-ah"

"Days? How bout me?! I endured it for the last 6 months and you couldn't even endure the days? Days Luhan? Days? Why are you like this? I fell in love with another man and he was not you now. He was the Luhan I fell for the past 2 years of my life. Who are you?"

"I'm Luhan, yours, and only yours" Luhan grasped on Hyoyeon hands. Hyoyeon tried to push them away, but he was strong. Hyoyeon let them be and looked away.

"You might be Luhan, but not the Luhan I fell in love with"

----------------------------------------------------

Heyy, heyy everyone. Just a short update of HyoHan. hewhewww^^ Hope you guys would enjoy it and it was inspired by SISTAR 19 - Gone Not Around Any Longer. ENJOY PEEPS :3 sorry for the sudden update, I was correcting some of my grammar mistakes -,-