It's still a Dark Night (Pt.II) [Lay/ Zhang Yixing]

❤ Hyoyeon's one shot collection ❤ by fanficholic☺

I can't remember what happened but, all I could think is the pain. It lingers around, soring and weakening my legs. He's behind me, we're . I felt my tears rushing down my face, I bit on the blanket. Not wanting him to hear my sobs. As I force myself into sleep while thinking of Seohyun. I miss her already. 

------------------------

I woke up around 6 in the morning, he was still beside me. The difference was he is hugging me like a pillow. I didn't dare to move, as he murmured a little and switch to the other side. Quickly I stood up and went towards the bathroom, limping my way there. As I let the cold water rushing down on my skin enjoying the cold rush on my face, I heard someone opens the door I open my eyes to be greeted by him. He entered the shower and showered with me. He fill up the tub and sat in it. He back faced me.

"Wash my hair" I didn't say much but just did what he told me to. He seems to notice, I kept quiet. I rinse his hair as I followed him behind with just my towel wrapping my body. He sat on the bed looking at me. I didn't know what to do, so I kept on standing there in front of him. 

----------------------------

"Are you still scared?" quickly Hyoyeon shakes her head from left ot right. Yixing hums a little before patting the bed beside him. Slowly Hyoyeon approach him and sat beside him. Yixing smirks and approaches Hyoyeon, killing the distace between their face. Yixing plants a gentle kiss on Hyoyeon's lips. Hyoyeon acted unknowingly as she replies his kiss. They were kissing till Yixing felt as if Hyoyeon was in need of air, slowly he pulls apart as a sigh of Hyoyeon blushed red cheeks. He pats Hyoyeon's head before standing up. 

"I'm going to work, do as you please here and don't go out of this mansion. Understand?" Hyoyeon nods, Yixing smirks again before standing infront of Hyoyeon with his him fully dressed in classy tuxedo. Hyoyeon wasn't sure if she should stand up or just stay sit, with the debating in her mind. Yixing pulling Hyoyeon up, Yixing bend downs his neck a little and approaches Hyoyeon's neck. Slowly, he inhales Hyoyeon scent, he inhales hard and kisses Hyoyeon neck and left her. After he left, Hyoyeon was dumbfounded. He was mean master yesterday night and now his gentle master. Hyoyeon unsure, he walks towards the closet to see a bunch of shirts and shorts. Fits Hyoyeon small body perfectly. Hyoyeon wore a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. It was cold, she couldn't stand it.As she peek on the hallway, there was no one. Hyoyeon exhales in relief. She made her way to the kitchen and starts to fix herself breakfast. After finished she washes the dishes and went to the living room. It was clean, she looks around the mansion to meet the ahjumma. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" Hyoyeon greets the ahjumma, as she smiles at Hyoyeon before continuing her job. Hyoyeon approach the ahjumma before taking some of the laundry and helped her dry them outside. 

"I'm sorry, I've burdened you" the ahjumma said told Hyoyeon as they finished. Hyoyeon shakes her head. 

"No, it's okay. It's boring staying still" Hyoyeon giggles as the ahjumma gave her a shock face. 

"I guess you're a little different" Hyoyeon looked at the ahjumma in confusion. 

"Ahh, your confused face. I mean it by all the girls that Yixing brought back, you're the only one whom helped me and greeted. Most of them find me only to fix them foods and mess up the living room" the ahjumma gave a annoyed voice as Hyoyeon giggled. Hyoyeon spends her time with the ahjumma as she helped the ahjumma fix dinner for herself and the ahjumma. As they finished Hyoyeon sat on the sofa and watched at random channels. She kept changing the channel as she door swang open. Revealing Yixing who just got back from work. He doesn't look good. He went to his bedroom directly, Hyoyeon ignores him as she continues to watch her tv. It was around 9pm when Yixing called Hyoyeon. 

"Hyoyeon, my room. Now" Hyoyeon quickly turns the tv off and slowly walk to Yixing's room. There was Yixing sitting on the middle of the bed. Hyoyeon looked around, not sure what should she do. 

"Come" slowly Hyoyeon approaches him. Yixing pulls Hyoyeon wrist as she falls on top of him. Hyoyeon blush as Yixing trail Hyoyeon's body with kisses. Yixing pulls Hyoyeon's chin closer as he deepens the kiss. 

-------------------------------

Hyoyeon woke up early again, she missed Seohyun. How was her beautiful sister doing? Her bubbly smile. Hyoyeon starts to feel as if her tears was threating to burst out. Quickly she tip toed out to the balcony locked the door and cried her heart out. Little she knew Yixing had his eyes wide open, seeing the girl he brought crying. After Hyoyeon finished crying, Yixing shuts his eyes close. Hyoyeon bend down in front of Yixing. 

"I miss my sister" while looking at the sleeping Yixing. She sighs, thinking if he could hear her out at least. 

"I know" Hyoyeon look down to see Yixing's eyes wide open. Hyoyeon kept silent as she slowly stood up. 

"You can tell me what are you thinking now" Yixing rolls to the side, leaving a space for Hyoyeon to lay beside him. 

"Nothing, I just miss Seohyun. That's all" Yixing nods in understading before kissing Hyoyeon on the forehead. He stood up and gets ready for work as Hyoyeon sat up to see Yixing preparing himself. 

----------------------------

Months has passed, Yixing did let Hyoyeon visit Seohyun once in a while. Seohyun got the place decorated nicely as she said she had extra money from Hyoyeon's payment. Seohyun understands that Hyoyeon doesn't want to discuss anything about what happen, so she simply kept conversation that are able to make them catch up their days without each other. 

"Seohyun! Why aren't there any meat but to many sweet potatoes?" Seohyun giggled as she busy herself watching tv. 

"Unnie, you know I like sweet potatoes"

"I know that" Hyoyeon answers sarcastically. As Hyoyeon joins Seohyun at the couch, Seohyun was busy searching for channels as she stops at a news on current money making youngster. Seohyun paused a moment then decided to watch it any way. Hyoyeon didn't mind at all.

"On number 3, we have Zhang Yixing" Hyoyeon almost choke herself with the sweet potatoes that Seohyun brought after steaming it.

"He continues to runs his father business on Advancing Technology and is now currently on South Korea. Investing large amount of money on expanding his father's empire" Hyoyeon kept quiet as the host interviewed Yixing. 

------------------------

"Yixing, you know after one year I'm free to leave right?" Yixing stopped from digging his food. Before gave a slight hum, indicating he understands. 

"Tomorrow marks the day" Yixing stopped eating and stood up. Going upstairs, leaving his spaghetti that Hyoyeon prepared. Hyoyeon held her breath, not wanting to shed tears. 

---------------------

"Seohyunnie!"

"Unnie? What are you doing here?" Seohyun in shocked as she saw Hyoyeon in front their apartment with a big luggage beside her.

"Is that how you treat your sister?" Hyoyeon faked a serious face. Seohyun just chuckled and helped Hyoyoen with her luggage.  Seohyun wouldn't ask more, having Hyoyeon beside her was enough. God knows how many nights and days Seohyun prayed that Hyoyeon would come back sooner. I was an aching pain that stuck beside her every single day, an anxious feeling that made Seohyun feared of what going to happen to Hyoyeon. Today, Seohyun thanked God for listening to her prayer. Ensuring her sister came back with a proper spirit and body. Hyoyeon was Hyoyeon, she didn't change at all. Little did Seohyun knew, Hyoyeon a small change happened in her heart. Her feelings for Yixing, her insecure soul on how Yixing would think of her. She is Hyoyeon, but on the inside. She was sitting on a corner, calling out for Yixing. 

---------------------

"Yixing, Hyoyeon left early this morning" the ahjumma that took care of Yixing since he was 3 months old. Being with Yixing, Yixing felt like the ahjumma was important that any of his family members. 

"I know. I think this is the first time you told me if any of the girls left" Yixing lift his leg up to the sofa and crossed his legs as he gestured the ahjumma to sit. The ahjumma sat down and smiled at Yxing.

"I like her, she was perfect for a daughter in law" Yixing chuckled, remembering how would Hyoyeon face lit up when the ahjumma asked for help, Hyoyeon would stood up dashing towards the ahjumma leaving him alone.

"Yes, she is"

"Yixing, I know I may look old but I know you. You like her" Yixing sighes as he looked at the ahjumma.

"Only, if she knows" the ahjumma gave Yixing an annoyed face.

"How bout you man up and go talk to her. She doesn't read minds Yixing, how would she know you like her too"

"Did you say too ahjumma?"

"Yes, too"

------------------------------

Heyy, heyy. I know I haven't update lately and I hope this chapter would repay all my debt to you guys. My lovely and beautiful subscribers :) - fanficholic ~~~