The language of Love [Sehun/Oh Sehun]

❤ Hyoyeon's one shot collection ❤ by fanficholic☺

“Next, number 16. Kim Hyoyeon, the doctor is ready” as Hyoyeon unplug her earphones and lifts her head to meet her eye with the nurse, Hyoyeon nods and stood up, slowly she walks towards the doctor checkup room.

“How are you Hyoyeon-shi?” the doctor asked Hyoyeon, as Hyoyeon lift both of her hands and answered with a couple of gestures.

‘I’m fine doctor, how about you?’ Hyoyeon place both of her hands down after some gestures.

“I’m fine too Hyoyeon-shi. Here, as usual. I’ll take heart rates, blood test and some throat scans, after the procedure you can go to counter 5 and receive your medicines. Proceed by paying on the main counter” the doctor murmured the procedures and busy getting ready his heart rate device. The doctor stops and looked at Hyoyeon. As she annoyingly gestured.

‘I know, I know. It’s been 3 years, how can’t I not know the procedures?’

---------------------------------

As Hyoyeon left the hospital, she place her ear phones back to her ears, took a bus and sat 2 rows away from the door. Hyoyeon tugs her hand into her bag and pulls out her book. As she spend 30 minutes ride back to her apartment, she wanted to read some books. Hyoyeon was much occupied then a pair of hand wave in front of her face. Hyoyeon lifts her head to meet a boy, browned hair. Hyoyeon unplugs one of her earphone and looked at the boy curiously.

“Is this seat occupied?” Hyoyeon simply shook her head and went back reading her book.

“So, how many stops till your destination?” Hyoyeon annoyingly divert her eyes from her book and looked at the boy. She lifts her left hand and indicates with one finger up.

“Oh, I’m Sehun” the boy smiled at Hyoyeon, as Hyoyeon nods and continued reading his book.

“The truth is, I just got rejected. I just wanted to have someone to talk with. Sorry for annoying you” Hyoyeon changes her attention to Sehun and didn’t know what to say. As the bus stops, Sehun stood up.

“Meet you again when we cross path, bye and thanks for hearing all of my babbles” as he left the bus, Hyoyeon slightly stood up to see him, Sehun happily waves his hands and tugs them back into his pocket and went away.

-----------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon went to work as usually, she works as an article writer for a local newspaper.

“Hyoyeon-nie~ I have a favor” as Yoona, Hyoyeon’s co-worker, best friend and a sister-like cam towards Hyoyeon.

‘What’s up Yoona?”

“Are you busy tonight?”

‘No, I’m not’

“Well, can you help me?”

‘Sure, you’ve always helped me when I’m in trouble with communicating with people. This is the least I could do for you right?’

“Well, I was suppose to pick up My lil bro Kai’s friend on a café shop. But I have a pull back later, the boss over timed me, urghh~”

‘That’s a lesson to you, for not completing your story in time’

“Yeah, yeah. Could you? He’s at the café we often buy our lunch. He’s sitting on table 7”

‘Ok, sure. Good luck in your work’

--------------------------------------

As Hyoyeon pack her stuffs, she glance on Yoona and waved at her. Yoona stood up and shouted

“GOMAWO HYOYEON-AH!” Hyoyeon simply smiled and gave Yoona an Ok sign. To Hyoyeon, helping Yoona was the best thing she could do for Yoona. Because there are times people requested Hyoyeon an article through her office phone. Yoona would come rushing and helped Hyoyeon to have conversation with Hyoyeon’s client. Hyoyeon inhaled deeply and exhaled hard. Slowly Hyoyeon starts to count the tables, her eyes sets on a boy whose busy drinking his mango shake with a big luggage beside him. Hyoyeon walk towards the boys and sat in front of him.

“Oh? The bus noona. Why are you here?” Hyoyeon tucks her right hand inside her pocket and pulls out a pad of memo pad. Hyoyeon scrabbles something and gave them to Sehun.

‘You are Kai’s friend?’

“Yes, noona is Kai’s sister?”

‘No, I’m Kai’s noona chinggu. I’m just helping her picking you up and send you to Kai’s apartment’

“Chinca? What a small world”

‘My name is Hyoyeon’

“Hyoyeon, beautiful name noona”

----------------------------------

“Yoona noona!”

“What Kai?! You don’t have to shout. We’re in the house ok? Is Sehun ok? Did you gave him his blanket?” Yoona asked Kai as she continued her duty, cooking dinner. Sehun came out of the bathroom after the shower.

“Good timing, since both of you already bathed. I’ll set tables, you guys can eat. I’ll go take a bath, just eat. If you could finish it, be my guest”

“Wae noona? You are leaving?”

“Yeah, I got to continue my extended hours at my workplace. You know I’m often worried when you are alone in the house. I invited Hyoyeon to watch you guys”

“Neh, I’ll play games with noona. Yoona noona, hwaiting at your job”

*Ding Dong*

“That must be Hyoyeonnie” as Yoona opened the door and let Hyoyeon enter.

“Hyoyeon-ah! Bian, I have extended hours. Even on Sunday, gosh. Our boss is going mad already”

‘No, it’s ok’ Hyoyeon finished her gesture and smiled at Yoona. Yoona hugs Hyoyeon and left them.

“Noona, you wanna join us to eat?” Kai asked Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon simply shook her head and walks towards the living room. She sits on the couch and watched TV. Only a few minutes Hyoyeon felt bored and stood up.

‘Kai, I’ll clean the dishes. Leave it to me’ Hyoyeon pushed Kai aside and helped cleaning the dishes. Sehun stare at Kai as Kai shrugs and went to the TV and switched around the channels.

‘You too, Sehun. Go join Kai. I’m fine’ Hyoyeon wrote down in a piece of memo. Since Sehun is unable to understand sign language. Sehun shakes his head and smiled at Hyoyeon.

“Let me help”

-----------------

“Noona, if you don’t mind. Why happen to your voice?” Sehun asked Hyoyeon, as Hyoyeon smiles slightly and diverts her sight from the TV towards Sehun.

‘It happen 3 years ago, I was driving towards home from college. As the traffic light hits red, I waited. Though there isn’t any car, I still waited. When it was green I start to let go my brakes and move my car. Out of nowhere, a huge lorry came towards me from my left side. That moment, everything came back to me. My mom growing me up, my high school days, everything came back flashing. Fast yet, I felt time paused. When I woke up, I was told that my vocal was lost and it was a hit and run situation. Though I lost my voice, I won’t give up. There is more in life, I know there is still love somewhere. I just know it’ Hyoyeon jolts down the words slowly with her shaking hands. As Hyoyeon end her sentence with a fullstop, Sehun took Hyoyeon’s hands and hugs her.

“it’s ok noona, there is more to life. Lets search them together. Ok?” Sehun encouraged Hyoyeon, as Hyoyeon nods a couple of time.

----------------------------------------

The day Sehun has to go back to the US, Sehun confronted Hyoyeon.

“Noona, I’ll miss you. I know I’m just another 17 year old kid, but wait for me arraso? I’ll come back and be your man” Hyoyeon blushed and was unsure if she should nod or just smile. After a long time of thinking. Hyoyeon nods her head. Sehun smiles and lifts Hyoyeon chin. As he planted a soft goodbye kiss for Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon watch as he departs.

‘You promised Oh Sehun, you promised’

-------------------------------------------------

Supp, supp. and my debt of couple of weeks? or months maybe towards ThienXi is finally paid!

ThienXi chinggu, I hope you'll like it :) simple and just teenage like kind of love, hehe^^

Chinggu! I know it's kinda short right? aigooo >< BIAN!

Next up would be HyoXiu :D after HyoXiu would be HyoyeonxSUJU. 

I hope you guys would tell me which SUJU member you guys wanted to be with Hyoyeon :3

-fanficholic <3