Choi Siwon's assistant [Siwon]

❤ Hyoyeon's one shot collection ❤ by fanficholic☺

“Yah! Choi Siwon, you have to have at least an assistant to help you. You’re seriously ing stubborn” as Sooyoung my little, not so little, but tall younger sister. She keeps nagging on me about having an assistant, I know my job is quiet heavy, but I can handle them.

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung, eat your food properly. Don’t mess my couch and stop using bad words in my office. I hate them” I looked at her, as she slightly glares at me while munching down her waffles.

“Whatever. Oppa! Think about it, it’s freaking annoying to come and send you your work directly. You even told the staff to divide them according their type, you’re just paining every one with extra work. If you had an assistant, just tell her to do it. She can even help you reject calls without you ignoring your phone all day when it rings. It’s annoying k? I’m leaving, sort your files for yourself, bye” as Sooyoung stood up and stomp all the way out. Aish~ why do I have an annoying yet reasonable sister? After longing of thinking, I fish out my phone from my pocket.

“Choi Sooyoung, find me a capable assistant” without further explanation, I cancel my line.

-----------------

“Okay, all of you ladies knows Choi Siwon right? His seriously a busy man. So I want you to be capable. Number 1 till 6 out and 10 till the end out” as Sooyoung commands them to leave.

“Sorry ladies, but your resume doesn’t fit the capable one that our company needs, have a safe trip” as Hyoyeon stare into Sooyoung’s eye, seriously, doesn’t scare her at all. Hyoyeon has her hair down and simple office clothes and a Gucci bag on her wrist. As number 7 and 8 came out with disappointed faces. Hyoyeon took deep breath before going in.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hyoyeon imnida”

“Sit down” Sooyoung speak up, as Hyoyeon sat down facing Sooyoung.

“I’ve read your resume and you have worked with Elle, Vogue, Gucci and more. Why quit?”

“Well, I work there just because I wanted to search for experience, after 5 years. I wanted to work with a new and fresh company. Before someone became success they start from the bottom, that’s what my father would always say” as Hyoyeon smile remembering her late father, Sooyoung stare at her and finally spoke up.

“You’re hired, start now, today” Hyoyeon nods, Sooyoung tour her around the company.

“Our company might be small and new. Currently  we have only 6 staffs including you. One, we have Kai he works as Theme planner for every seasons and month and years, he has the creative brain some don’t even understand why he can think that way”

“Hai! I’m Kai, you must be the President’s assistant. Good luck!”

“Kai, I want your work tomorrow. Two, we have Tiffany slash Fany, she is our Article writer she edits and creates them, she knows what’s trending all the time”

“Annyeong, Fany imnida”

“Bubbly isn’t she? Three, we have Yunho, our Chief of Editor, he has high graphic sense, we found him spraying graffiti on our back office and saw how talented is he, and his a quick learner”

“Supp, U-Know Yunho imnida. Pleasure to meet you”

“Yunho! No gliding across the hallway, you might crash on Fany! Four, we have me, Choi Sooyoung fashion designer, I can’t explain myself but the others like to describe me as eating monster, creative color user and tall”

“You are tall” Hyoyeon told her, as Sooyoung smiles.

“Well, that’s why I never wore heels. Unless we have an event. Five, we have the president. Mean, tall, handsome, stubborn and nagging brother of mine. Urgh~”

“Your brother?”

“Yeah, unfortunately. My brother, CRUEL WORLD!!! And six we have you, Kim Hyoyeon. Determined and beautiful I see. Average height and quiet a well informed lady, good sense of style I see and a great listener” as Sooyoung smiles at Hyoyeon.

“Well, I have one word for you Sooyoung. I think you’re good at describing a person”

“Thank you, now here is your desk. Fany is on your right side, Kai is in front you and beside Kai is Yunho, while me? I’m beside Fany. The president’s room is just straight in the hallway and the first door on the left. Ok?”

“Arraso, thanks Sooyoung”

“Welcome, everyone back to work. Emm, Hyo how bout you start by sorting the files according their type. Siwon prefers Theme first then fashion, article then graphic after sorting send them in his room. Arraso?”

“Sure, no problem”

-------

As Hyoyeon knock on Siwon’s door, she brought all of Siwon’s file and noted all of the things that she needed to do.

“Come in”

“Annyeong, Kim Hyoyeon imnida. Your new assistant President. I have the files that you needed to read on”

“Sure, bring them here. Please present them”

“Well, Kai suggested 3 types of theme on next month”

“I think 3 is to much, cut down to one only”

“But I think 3 is ok”

“Excuse me?”

“Well, if we place only one, we can’t expect them to like them. If we put 3, we have at least different type of people with different taste is able to like either one”

“Are you teaching me?”

“No, sir I’m not but I think it’s much of a better opportunity for your company to be known”

“Leave please, I don’t know what Sooyoung thinking when she hired you” Hyoyeon stood up and left Siwon. As she reaches on her seat she slumps down.

“What’s wrong? Rough first day huh?”

----------------------------------------

After 5 months of working with Choi company, Hyoyeon was able to adjust to Siwon’s demands and the capability of this company.

“Announcement we have fashion week in this next 2 months, we were invited and we have to show them what we got arraso? Everybody stay back for 2 months. I’m going to hand down our works, Kai find a suitable uniqueness for this runway theme, we have people across the world coming together, so I expect it’ll live up to their expectations. Fany & Yunho, get ready all of the models resumes and get them all here by next week, I want their size in the range of 1 till 3 only, Yunho find the males and Fany for female, around 5 for each of you. Sooyoung, I want color wise pick this time, let it suit the theme and make sure you check the factories outlet of the fabrics. Hyo, I want you to connect us with high named magazine and fashion company, see if they wants to do a collaboration with us ok? Everybody, get it moving” as Siwon gave instruction to everyone, some were running, some were going mad, some were intense but this is what it feels like to be in the industry. This is it.

-------------------

Siwon was sitting on the lounge area couldn’t get any sleep, he was worried and it was 3 in the morning. Yunho was on his office chair while Sooyoung, Fany and Hyo slept in a tent, Kai was sleeping on the couch. Siwon was busy thinking.

“Omo, you shocked me. Turn on the lights next time” Hyoyeon whispered.

“Sorry” as Siwon played with his cup of coffee, stirring it constantly.

“Can’t sleep?” Hyoyeon asked as she tied her hair into a bun and wore her spectacles.

“Sort of” as Siwon sighs.

“Stop worrying, you know you got the whole crew backing you up. You know how Fany gets worried when the crew was stressed, how Yunho would react like mad crazy, Kai would silent himself and sang ABC like murmuring and mostly”

“Nagging Sooyoung” they both said the same time.

“I know, I know. But it’s the crews first time having a runway show after 2 years. You know how hard they work every day, I can’t let them down” Siwon sighs again.

“Come on, you got me” Hyoyeon reach out and grasp his hand, slightly squeezing it.

“Thanks” Siwon smiled.

---------------------

The day after the runway was fun for the crew, finally Hyo felt she has to leave already. That’s her live motto, to help and let them able to stand alone. She gather her courage and knocks on Siwon door.

“Come in”

“Siwon, I have to say something”

“Sit down, what is it?”

“This is my resigning letter”

“Why all the sudden?”

“Well, I think I can leave already”

--------------------------------

“So, everyone from number 1 till 20 is out, means all. Resume doesn’t fit the capability that we need” Sooyoung commented as she sat down on the couch slumping beside Fany.

“Find any?”

“They all don’t have that capability that we have to find for Siwon. If we just pick any, definitely they’ll resign the next day. Where is Hyoyeon when we need her and why all of the sudden resigning?”

“Relax, my mom always says people have their reasons”

“I’m going to her apartment tomorrow, want to join?”

---------------

Hyoyeon was walking towards her apartment with some groceries on her hand.

“Yah! Kim Hyoyeon” Hyoyeon lifts her head and to be greeted by Fany and Sooyoung.

“You guys! What are you doing here? Siwon is going to kill you guys”

“Whatever, let him be”

“Come in” Hyoyeon invited them into her apartment.

“So, what’s up guys?”

“Hyoyeon-ah, can’t you just come back and work for us?” Fany asked Hyoyeon with her curious round eyes.

“I don’t know Fany-ah, I don’t think Siwon would like it” Hyoyeon shook her head. Quickly Sooyoung grab on Hyoyeon’s hand.

“He’ll love it, trust me. Tell us the truth, why did you quit? Is it because you developed feelings towards Siwon right?” Sooyoung wiggles her eyebrow, causing Hyoyeon to gasp in shock.

“Chinca?! Yay!!!!” Fany smiled.

“Sooyoung, would you stop with your mind reading ability?”

“I’m not mind reading, it’s just written all over your face”

--------------

“Sooyoung, I don’t need an assistant ok? They don’t have the capability that I need” Siwon talking to the phone.

“I promise you, you’ll like this one”

“Aish! Choi Sooyoung, if I reject this one. It’s the last ok?”

“Yes! Gomawo oppa”

----------

*Knock*

“Come in”

“How have you been Siwon?”

“KIM HYOYEON?!”

=====================

heyy heyy ^^ how do you guys like it? hehe ^^

This update is dedicated to KimmyYeon for requesting SiHyo ~

KimmyYeon chinggu, I hope you'll like them ^^ 

next would be HyoHun, which requested by ThienXi :3

-fanficholic saying have a good day people ! :D