Your Nerd [Kai/Kim Jongin]

❤ Hyoyeon's one shot collection ❤ by fanficholic☺

“Hyo! Wake up sleepy head! We’re late, we have school remember?” I shook Hyoyeon harder, she’s really a sleepy head. To explain everything simple, she’s my girlfriend. I’m just another nerd in the school, I’m a loser. I’ve always have feelings for her, I confessed to her, she accepted, as usual she’s kind. Even when we have dated for 2 years, I’ve never told her that actually I’m not a nerd, I’m cooler than she think I am, but she often told me she likes me the way I am. I can’t change, I have to be a nerd, that she likes it.

“5 minutes Kai-ahh, I’m tired”

“Wake up, Kim Hyoyeon”

“OK! Urghh, see? Fully awake now”

“Go take a bath, quickly” ever since we entered high school, she changed. She’s trying to avoid me, even when I went to her class to offer lunch with her, she simply said she has her friends. Guys kept swarming around her, she even dyed her hair blonde, let me tell you. Much ier, I kept my nerd image, my friends Luhan and Sehun kept telling me to change, but this is what she wants, right?

----------------------------------------

“Kai, stop. I’ll enter school first, after 5 minutes you can enter. Ok? Bye” she waves and walks towards the school gate. I waited under the tree, I was about to enter when Luhan and Sehun called me.

“Kai! Supp man, I have bad news for you” Luhan pats my back.

“What is it? Is it very bad?”

“Very upsetting man” Sehun place his arm on my shoulder.

“Hyoyeon is cheating on you, to be exact she has her lunch with some sunbae on the rooftop. Every day during lunch man. I was unsure first, but after 3 days of stalking. We can confirm you, she is. Luckily they haven’t kiss” Luhan told me. I felt my whole world went crumbling down, what is she doing? Shouldn’t she be with me? Aren’t I good enough?

“Dude, I have an idea. We should transform Kai to a hottie, let her be hungry of Kai?” Sehun told us, as he unwrap his lollipop and pop them into his mouth.

“Give us some man! Hey Kai, show us what you got?” Luhan lifts my uniform.

“DUDE! You have a freaking abs man. What have you been doing lately?”

“Well, I took ballet class. During our school holidays”

“Sign us up, we’re joining”

“I doubt you can endure the pain”

-------------------

I kept twisting and turning, I’m seriously feeling insecure now. I have to see her now, I serious have to. I ran outside while running towards the shortcut to her house, it started to rain. Why am I so unlucky? Damn, I reached as I saw her unlock her apartment. She kept finding her right key, her hands were shaking. I ran up to the first floor and grabbed her keys away.

“You never changed, relax and slowly find the correct key. I marked a red marker, see? Give me that.” I took the groceries she brought, from her hands as I wait for her to open the door.

“Kai, thanks. Come in.” as I enter, she closes the door. Suddenly she back hugged me, I dropped the groceries on the floor.

“Kai-ah, I’m scared. I’ve been followed this couple of days, I’m scared!” her shaking body and tears were mixing with my wet damp clothes.

“Wait, I have to change. I don’t want both of us to catch a cold.” As I push her away and lift her face. I helped her wipe away her tears from her cheek.

-------------

I let me wear only a towel on my waist as she change into her sleeping clothes. A long sleeve and a short, I can’t look at her. She joined me and sat on the bed facing me.

“It’ll just take a few minute” as she place a smaller towel on my head and helped me dry my hair.

“You’ll catch a cold, sorry, I don’t have anything that will fit your body.”

“Hyo, are we still a couple?”

“Well, we are Kai. Why?”

“Why are you meeting a sunbae on top of the roof during lunch every day?”

“Well, actually that’s my distant cousin Kai-ah, we were just getting to know each other. She’s on my mom side, you do know I have no one but you. Suddenly having another relative made me excited, sorry I did noticed that we are drifting away.”

“Then why can’t we enter school together?”

“Well, I don’t want us to get suspended for dating in school ground. Aish! Kai babe, you’re too insecure. Pabo!” she pushes my head lightly

“To me, there is no one but Kai. You’re my man, understand?”

“I understand, but why are you getting to y these days? I don’t like it when guys swarm around you babe”

“Aish! Pabo! It was for you” she pouted and looked at me.

“To be honest, I’m not a nerd” I looked at her.

“I know, I said that I like your nerd image is just because I hate it when girls keep flirting on you. Those ”

“Eyy! Word, arraso. You do know I’m only for you right?” she nods, as I smirked. Slowly I pull her closer and kiss her. She warps her arms around my neck. I felt myself smiling, as she let go and hugged me. I wrap my arm around her tiny waist.

“Hyoyeon-ahh, I love you”

“I love you too, can you stay here tonight?”

“Sure, I can. But can’t you find some clothes that will fit into me?”

“Well, I’ll try”

-------------

I woke up with the smell of kimchi fried rice. Quickly I shot up and looked at Hyoyeon, ahhh her beautiful legs. Tell me about it. I walk towards her and hugged her from behind.

“Morning babe”

“Morning, today is kimchi fried rice. Your favorite”

“Ohh, really? But my favorite is you” as I bury my lips on her neck.

“Yah! It’s early in the morning. We should at least eat first”

“But I’m strong now”

“Kai-ahh, I’m tired” she looked at me with her pouting lips.

“Fine, I’ll just jerk it off in the toilet”

“Ewww! Kai! Don’t!”

“Kidding, why so serious?”

“Just eat your food and go to work”

-----------------

“Babe! I’m home”

“Daddy!”

“Aigoo, Junnin how is your day?”

“There is this guy. He confessed but his not my type”

“Babe! I think our child has an issue here”

“No, she doesn’t. She’s like her father, very picky”

“Hey! She got it from you”

“Well, thank you. Mr.Kim. Dinner is almost ready, Kim Jongin go take a shower”

“Well, I won’t unless your joining” I smirked at Hyoyeon, as she glare at me.

“Daddy! Can’t Junnin join too?”

“Aigoo, daddy want time out with mommy”

“But you have time with mommy every night playing animal voices”

“JUNNIN!” both me and Hyo shouted in shock.

==================

What do you guys think about it? hehe ^^

This one shot is dedicated to Sweet_betrayal :3

How do you like it chinggu? hehe ^^ 

next would be SiHyo which requested by KimmyYeon. 

Wait for me k?

& Kai GIF is really irresistible -,- too cute and GAHH ! I can't ==

-fanficholic <3