Unfair Love [Jung Yunho]

❤ Hyoyeon's one shot collection ❤ by fanficholic☺

It is a sin to fall in love with you, your innocent mind makes me unable to approach you. Everytime you call out oppa, I wished it was much more then a oppa-dongsaeng relationship. It was a sin I can't forget nor resist to do. Dear Kim Hyoyeon, I love you, more then just a sister. Kim Hyoyeon, did you really came from the same parents as I did? I hope not, Kim Hyoyeon. I'm Jung Yunho and I have family issues. 

It all started when I was only 7 years old, when I started to ask questions like why? Who are my parents? Why me out of all people? Why? Then I started to grew up into a mature minded person on the age of 13, where I accepted my faith and continue life. My name was picked when a nun came to my orphanage and decided to name me Jung Yunho, when I was only 2 years old. As stated by Miss Sally, my mother like guardian in the orphanage. Since then, my name was Jung Yunho. I continued to grow up until the age of 18 where I left the orphanage and decided to work for the better. I have no one but the orphanage house, I would visit there during my weekends after work. It was when I was around the age of 25 where a petite blonde girl was standing outside the orphanage. She was looking around before I decided to approach her. 

"Miss? Can I help you?"

"Is this the Sunshine Orphanage?"

"Yes, we just moved here last month"

"Oh, I was having a hard time finding it. Do you work here?"

"No, I don't. I'm just visiting the kids. Should I accompany you in?"

"Really? Am I not burdening you?" as she blinks a couple of time, I smiled and shakes my head. Indicating it was fine.

"Really? Thank you very very much" her smile widens, played along with her bubbly voice.

"Sure, no problem" as I reply her with the same amount of smile she was giving me. I guess I could help I walked in front of her, the moment I open the door the kids came dashing at me. 

"Yunho hyung!"

"Yunho oppa!"

"Yes, slow down you guys. I need some space" Non of the kids listened as I sighed, took deep breath.

"We have a visitor!!!!" they all stopped and scrambled in place. Trying to be polite and as innocent as they can, I laughed and steps aside letting the girl in. She bowed as she smiled at all of the kids.

"Yeppudaaa" Jongin sang. I glanced at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"You guys can continue to play, I'll bring the visitor to Miss Sally, understand? And play nicely please"

"Understand~~~" I nod as I lead her to Miss Sally's office and left her with Miss Sally. I joined the kid around as we play rock paper scissors, losers gets a takbam. But seriously, playing with kids doesn't mean I have to takbam them hard. Just slight touchy, just for fun. I was busy playing before Miss Sally's assistant, Ann approach me saying Miss Sally wants to see me. I stood up, leaving the kids and entered Miss Sally's office. 

"Ann told me you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, yes. I did and Yunho please sit down" I was starting to get confuse.

"I would like you to meet Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon. She came for infomation about a little boy. She brough a picture with her and showed to me. Here" Miss Sally passes the picture to Yunho. Yunho pick it up to see him in the picture, new born like. 

"Then I'll dismiss both of you, Hyoyeon do please explain everything to Yunho" Hyoyeon nods her head and stood up.

---------------------------------------------------

"So, are you going to explain everything to me now? Who are you? And why do you have a picture of me?" Yunho asked Hyoyeon as they were sitting on one of the bench along Han River. Hyoyeon inhaled deeply before letting everything go. That day, the sun wasn't bright but just a warm afternoon with a cold breeze from time to time.

"I'm your sister" Yunho felt as if his heart just hit a pang. Everything was blurry, yet he tried to compose himself. He wasn't able to swallow that short statement in one go. He continued to stay silent, demanding a further explaination with the silent air around them. Hyoyeon swallow her saliva, exhaled hard and continued.

"Mom and Dad died 2 years ago. Dad died in a car accident, several months later mom went away, she couldn't face the fact that dad was gone. I understanded her, she lost the most precious thing in her life twice, it was unfair to her. Mom did leave me a picture of you oppa. She told me all sorts of beautiful stories about you. You made them happy and strong oppa, you should know that oppa" Hyoyeon explained, Yunho stayed silent, Yunho felt Hyoyeon grasp on his left hand while hot tears were starting to roll down to his cheek.

"Mom and Dad are lovers during high school. They made love and there was mom pregnant with you, dad was trying to convince both side of the family to agree on their marriage. But non of the relatives wanted them to, everyone was saying they were to young and mom should go for an abortion. Since they were underage, they have to have both of theire parents approval on their marriage, but non of the both sides wanted to agree. So mom and dad ran away. Mom gave birth to you but they were not financially stable, the only way was to let you grow up perfect as a beautiful child is in an orphanage. Later on when they were at a proper age, they got married and I was born. I'm your dongsaeng just 4 years apart and I don't want to live the rest of my life alone, I want to grow old having a family beside me. I have no one oppa, you're the only family member I have. I have to find you, I've been searching for you since mom passed away. Oppa, the moment I found you. Was the most beautiful moment of my life" Hyoyeon smiles as the breeze of wind pass through her. Swaying her blonde locks.

-------------------------------------------

Yunho got out of the car and went inside of the grave yard in a beautiful sunday morning. Yunho bent down and placed flowers in front of a tombstone. He bowed 3 times and stood up straight.

"Morning mom and dad. I brought daisies, Hyoyeonnie says it was mom's favorite" Yunho exhaled.

"Mom, dad. I don't blame you for leaving me. I understand and I know it was for the best. Thank you for sending Hyoyeonnie in my life. But mom, dad. Why?" Yunho starts to shade tears as he felt his knees weaken. He kneeled on the ground.

"Out of all reasons, why do I have to meet Hyoyeonnie as my sister? Why can't it be anyone else? Why?" Yunho continued to cry as hours has past, he up all of his tears and stood up. Bowed one last time before leaving the place. 

------------------------------------

"Oppa! Where have you been?" Hyoyeon questioned Yunho. Yunho sighs hard, seeing the cold dinner on the table untouched.

"I had a meeting, it took longer that it should. You should have ate first and went to bed, you don't have to wait"

"Well, I have to take care of my oppa right? You've worked hard, I'll go prepare the water. How bout you just eat first and I'll make sure the water suits you" Yunho loosen his tie as he sat on the dinner table and starts to eat the cold food. It felt bad, he should buy Hyoyeon microwave if he keeps coming home late. Yunho finished, he washed the plates and entered the bathroom as the sight of Hyoyeon fast asleep on the toilet sit. Yunho shakes his head and lifts her to her bedroom, tugging her into her blanket.

----------------------------------

"Hyoyeon-ah! Someone's on the door looking for you" as Yunho scream on top of his lung still standing infront of the door looking at the guy from top to bottom. Pierced ears, tall, blonde and dressed like a typical teenage like Hyoyeonnie. 

"Who is it oppa?" Hyoyeon approaches as she stood behind of Yunho for a moment before a smile spread across her face.

"Kris!" Hyoyeon charged on the so called Kris hugging him.

"I missed you so much Kris, how are you? Where in all places you've been?" Kris laughed before replying Hyoyeon's hug with a peck on her forehead. Yunho eyes grew larger as if it's going to pop out of his eye sockets. Yet he remained calm and steady. He took deep breath and start to voice out.

"Hyoyeon-ah, how bout inviting your guest in?"

"Ahh, yes. I forgot, I missed you so much Krissy" Kris laughed as Hyoyeon drag him into Yunho's apartment. Yunho exhaled hard before closing the door. 

-------------------------

"So, Kris. You and Hyoyeonnie are?"

"I'm his boyfriend, sorry for not introducing myself properly. I'm Kris Wu and I know you're Hyoyeon's older brother" Kris smiles as he reach out his right hand offering Yunho a handshake. Yunho felt threaten. One, he is Hyoyeonnie's boyfriend and two, the obvious fact that he was only Hyoyeon's older brother.

"Yunho, Jung Yunho" Yunho accepts his handshake before leaning back to his seat. Hyoyeon was busy preparing dinner, she was excited. Her two important person is in one place and she wanted this time to be precise. So she simply thinks of a dinner for all three of them. 

--------------------------

As the bell of the church ding dong with melody, there was Yunho. Waiting for the most beautiful girl to walk in the door. Yunho smiles as Hyoyeon approach him with a white roses on her hands, decorating her dress beautifully. She wore a simple dress, with vintage laces on the ends on her dress while the back part of the dress was lifted by two young girls, with giggles. Mostly, to Yunho. The dress didn't made Hyoyeon look pretty, she madethe dress alive. 

"Sorry for taking so long oppa, you look good in tuxedo oppa"Hyoyeon commented on Yunho, Yunho smiles and positions himself. Hyoyeon locks her hand on Yunho's arm. Melody of the wedding song was heard, it was played by Jongin. He grew maturedly and handsomely. With a whispering voice. 

"Oppa, do I look okay?"

"Yeah, don't worry so much Hyoyeonnie. Just like we rehersed before right?" Yunho slightly tightens his hands on Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon gave Yunho an assuring smile. Opens the door, where Yunho guide her sister down the hall. People were crying tears of joy, some were smiling. Yet, Yunho didn't feel happy at all. Ohhh, how he wished he was at that very far end, near the father. Waiting for Hyoyeonnie, with his best mans beside him. Yunho inhaled as they meet the end of the church. Yunho let go of Hyoyeon and passes her hand to Kris. 

"Take care of her Kris"

"Nehh hyung, I will and thank you" Yunho replies Kris with a sad smile before going towards the bench and continued the beautiful yet heartbreaking ceremony.

"We are here gather together today to attend and bless this beautiful young couple which were united by God. Before we start, may you each say your vows" the father passes on with Kris and Hyoyeon pulling a piece of paper out

"I, Kris Wu. Take you Kim Hyoyeon to be my lovely wedded wife. To be together though sickness and health, poverty and rich till death due apart" Kris smiles as he finishes his vows, continuing on with Hyoyeon's vow.

"I, Kim Hyoyeon. Take you Kris Wu to be my lovely wedded husband. To be together through sickness and health, through poverty and rich till death do us apart" Hyoyeon smiles. As the father continue on with their exchange of rings. There was Yunho, holding everything inside, unwanting to show his heartbreaking emotions. As he held on his breath, the father announced. 

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the peck on Hyoyeon lips by Kris was heartbreaking. Yunho stood up and went to the washroom. He sat on the toilet sit, bawling his tears out. It was around 13 minutes where a knock on the door was heard. 

"Oppa? You in there?" the voice of Hyoyeon was heard through the other side of the door. Yunho quickly up on his tears, washing his face for a couple of time. Took deep breath before coming out. There she was his married sister waiting him outside. 

"Hyoyeon... I"

"Oppa, lets go for a walk" Hyoyeon smiles as they stroll around the beautiful park nearby the church.

"Oppa, I know it's hard but I'm all grown up now. But forever I'll be you little Hyoyeonnie. I promise" Hyoyeon told Yunho as he laughs it off, Yunho told Hyoyeon hands and told her that he's sorry that he bailed a while ago and wanted to go home now. 

---------------------------------

"Mom, dad. Hyoyeon got married, he was a nice man. He has aproper job and manner. I'm sure he'll take care of Hyoyeon... Mom, dad? Why do I feel sad?" Yunho bend down infront of his parents tombstone with tears rushing down his face. 

"I love my sister, I love you Kim Hyoyeon" Yunho murmured.

------------------------------

SUPP2? YunHyo time, haha! IDK if this story would be good. But I tried -,- do please enjoy and tell me what you think. SHOUTOUTS to ThienXi, KimmyYeon and mikansakura for up voting my story. Thank you very muchie. Once again, sorry for any grammar mistake and I'm out ~