Blurred Lines [G-Dragon/ Kwon Jiyong]

❤ Hyoyeon's one shot collection ❤ by fanficholic☺

BLURRED LINES.

DAY I

The music blast around the dark room, Hyoyeon groans as the smell of smoked weed and uncomfortable sitting position she's on. "But you're an animal, baby it's in your nature" Hyoyeon slowly lifts her eye lids to be greeted by the view of a man, squating in front of her. Smilling while continued to smoke his weed. "What the?" Hyoyeon eyes grew larger as she was tied on the chair, unable to move. She tried to wiggle around, the man in front of her smirked. "Don't even try, you'll just hurt yourself" Hyoyeon stopped and looked the man into his eyes. He has cute eye smile and a messy blonde hair where his roots were showing already. Hyoyeon, glanced around to realized she was kidnapped. "What do you want?" the man stood up and walked towards the music box and turned the music off. "Hyoyeon, do you know what song is that?" Hyoyeon took a second before she shook her head. "Too bad, that song was my favorite and it did describe exactly what I wanna say about you" Hyoyeon thought for a moment, she knew that the only way to get out here alive and assured he was place behind bars was to be friend with him. Being the top acing student in her school, this means she has to take advantage of her brain. "What about me?" the man smirked and walk towards Hyoyeon, "You ask to much Kim Hyoyeon" that day passes by as the man sat in front of Hyoyeon, staring her away. 

 

DAY II

"I always wanted a good girl" Hyoyeon opens her eye lids and looked around, she was tied down on a bed. Hands on both side of her head and her legs were tied on each side, making her spread her legs open. Hyoyeon struggled to get out of the rope, "I said don't fight it right?" Hyoyeon stops and looked at the man. Coming from the dark side towards Hyoyeon with a bowl on his hand. He sat beside Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon kept quiet. "Say ahhhh" Hyoyeon looked at the other way, "Hyoyeon, appreciate me when I'm being nice. You don't want to make me mad, right?" Hyoyeon slowly looked at him again. "I'll eat if you tell me you name" the man smirked and looked at Hyoyeon. "I like you, playing games with me. Just call me GD" Hyoyeon nods as he starts to feed Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon obediently follows his order as she ate all of the porrigde. GD flashes his smile to Hyoyeon. If he didn't kidnap Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon would melt at the flash of his smile. She shook her head and looked his figure walk away. As midnight strikes, Hyoyeon was unable to sleep. She made a desicion on calling GD. "GD?" nothing responded, "GD?" as heavy footsteps filled the room. "Hmm?" Hyoyeon swallows the lump on . "Toilet?" GD approaches her and looked Hyoyeon into her eyes. "Are you sure, you're not planning anything?" Hyoyeon looked back at him."Why are you doubting me?" GD smirked, smartass a perfect word to describe Hyoyeon. "I don't but you doubted yourself" Hyoyeon was taken aback but still, GD let her go to the toilet.    

 

DAY III

Same song blasting throught out the room, Hyoyeon woke up to see GD's feet dancing to the beat. Ohh, if only he didn't kidnap Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon would dance with him, he looked so cool. After giving Hyoyeon food, GD went away. Hyoyeon got bored again, "GD?" "GD?!" GD appeard with his head popping out the door. "Hmm?" Hyoyeon sighs. "Can't you at least let me walk around the room? There isn't anything here except the music player. GD thought for a moment before he let Hyoyeon go. Hyoyeon sighs and walks around the room. Seriously empty. 

 

DAY IV

Hyoyeon woke up, she looked around and sat up straight. GD came with food again, Hyoyeon sighs harder. "Ahhh ~" Hyoyeon sighs and looked away. "Hyoyeon? Don't you remember what I warned you?" Hyoyeon looked down to her palms. "GD, I promise you I won't leave if you just tell me detailed and clearly. What do you want from me?" Hyoyeon felt her tears collected just on the tip of her eyes. GD looked at Hyoyeon and ruffles his hair. "You promise Hyo, you won't even try nor think of leaving me. You understand?" Hyoyeon was taken aback. But she thought for a moment before nodding her head. GD smiled and leans his back on the chair's back rest, "Obsession Hyo" Hyoyeon kept quiet. GD stood up and went away. Hyoyeon stare out of space as a sound of a dragged object coming towards the room. GD what dragging a TV into her room and placed it where Hyoyeon was able to take a clear view of it. GD went away again and came back with a box full of number. It was arranged in order. I, II, III, IV, V, and the numbers go on. GD picked tape number one and insert it into the dvd player. GD pushed Hyoyeon a little to ther left side, living him a space to lay beside Hyoyeon. GD pressed play on his remote as a view of Hyoyeon laying on her campus, she was sleeping. "20th of June, 2010. The first time I saw you. Laying on the campus grass, obviously you're sleeping. You still had dark coloured hair. So did I" GD smiled while explaining to Hyoyeon. The video stopped with GD picking a tape with the number 37. It was Hyoyeon, dancing in her dorm. "4th of December, 2012. Your hair was blonde and so did mine" GD smiled and rests his head on Hyoyeon's lap.

 

DAY V

What kind of obsession is this? As Hyoyeon checked on each tape, her in class, her in showers, her in cafe shop. How could she couldn't notice GD? It would be pretty obvious stalker for 3 years, but all she notice is she was often alone in the videos. Non of them are videos of her hanging out with any of her classmates. GD came in as Hyoyeon divert her attention on GD, GD approaches her and back hugged her. Pulling her away from the TV "You'll hurt your eyes Hyo" as he stops and sat behind Hyo, in between his legs. He joined Hyoyeon and watches the video. GD place his lips on Hyoyeon's bare shoulder, "Number 49 is my favorite video" GD smiles as he stood up and inserts video number 49. Hyoyeon was hugging her ex boyfriend in a coffee shop. With trembling voice "Why is it this video?", GD smirks. "I often imagine me being him, in your embrace. Just like that" Hyoyeon froze and GD kisses her neck, going towards her jawline and stops on her lips. 

 

DAY XIII

I rather die. Hyoyeon sat on the corner of the room and sobs her sorrow away. GD came back with a box of cake and saw Hyoyeon on the corner, sobbing her soul away. GD sighes again, it's been a week since Hyoyeon sat on the corner and talked to herself. Murmuring around and whenever GD tried to aproach her, she would tremble and cry. GD locked the windows, the kitchen and kept thing that she might able to kill herself with. Finally, with another sigh, GD aproaches her. "Hyo? Hyo baby?" the moment said baby, Hyoyeon cries even more. Hyoyeon grabs onto GD's arm "Kill me instead, I wanna die" Hyoyeon looks down, GD sighes again. "Hyo, if this is the only way I'm going to have you. I'm not going to give up"