Vivid Lies [Lee Jongsuk]

❤ Hyoyeon's one shot collection ❤ by fanficholic☺

There are times when I kept myself busy, having her as my best friend is fine as long she’s by my side. Kim Hyoyeon, I swear to God and thanked Him for all of His grace for me. Giving me someone precious by my side, but He made sure that I had to lie my true self and just silently be by your side. As I unlock the door of my apartment, I heard sobs. The room was dark I can’t see clearly, my hands swiftly held the right wall trying my best to find the switch of the room. I gave them up and move towards the sob, there I saw a bright blonde haired girl with her head hung low in between her knees. I sighed hard, this is like the 13 times she’s been like this.

Hyoyeon? Are you ok?

She shook her head and continued to sob. I close my eyes and reopen them.

What is it this time? He broke your heart again? She simply nods. I sighed and pulled her towards my chest.

I told you didn’t I, to be careful and be caution at all cost. I felt her hands tighten as she curls her palms into a fist and this time she’s really cried, I felt my clothes getting wet with her tears.

Ssh ~ stop now, stop. Come on. I lift her up and place her on my bed, when I was about to leave her.

No, Jongsuk-ah stay please. I don’t want to be alone. As her cries got louder, I joined her and pull her into my embrace. Slowly, I her long straight silky blonde hair that smells like peaches, my favorite. I fell into deep slumber in an instant. I woke up next morning with the smell of bacon and dark coffee, I opened my eyes to see she’s gone from my side. I stood up and walk out towards the living room. There she stood, short, hair tied into a messy bun while cooking, with my button up white long sleeve. It looked like she wasn’t wearing any pants, or is she?

Oh ! your awake Jongsuk, I thought you won’t wake up at all. Gahh ~ I cooked! Your favorite, bacon with toast and eggs along with a dark coffee to accompany them. As she places them on the table, I walk towards the dining table and sat at on one of the chair, as I looked at the food. She cooked for me, slowly my lips curved up and I quickly looked at her as she was reaching towards the ice section. I think it’s too high for her, slowly my eyes moves towards her thigh. She came with an orange juice on her right hand and some ice cube in them.

You’re not going to eat? Or I’m missing something? As she let her head fall on her left side with a wondering face.

Is that my clothes? She straightens her head and looked down at her body.

Yeah, I hope you don’t mind Jongsuk-ah ~ since you’re my best friend, I don’t feel shy about wearing them without asking you. Hehe ~ eat up Jongsuk-ah, before it gets cold. As we eat and chit chat along. My mind wanders somewhere else, maybe she doesn’t feel shy because of my lies, I lied, I was never gay, I’m a pure man, I go to gyms and have guys as my friends.

Jongsuk ! You’re day dreaming again. Pass me that, please. She stretches her right arm out, but wait, what does she want?

Fine, I do it myself. As she leans forward grabbing the peach jam, the loose clothes showed me her black bra. I snap away as she sat back, slowly I swallow my saliva and wipe off the beads of sweat on my forehead.

What’s wrong Jongsuk? Is it hot? Should I fasten the fan? As she stood on her chair and reach towards the fan on the ceiling. The vintage fan with manual strings to pull its level, her shirt got lifted as I saw what has happened, she wore nothing below. I diverted my eyes and stood up.

Get down Hyo-ah, you might fall and hurt yourself.

Wait, just a little more. She stretches her arm further and she daringly tip toed. I got panicked.

Get down Kim Hyoyeon. As stubborn as she always have been, she ignored my warning and continued. I lifted her bridal style and place her on the kitchen counter.

What if you hurt yourself? Why do you have to be so stubborn? Listen to me Kim Hyoyeon. She stayed silent and just bite on her lower lips. I stretch my right arm towards the string and pull the level.

Jongsuk-ah, why does most of your things are so high? I can’t reach them, even your shower and switches, you know?

Well, I design them exactly my way and style.

Vintage, I know. You love them so much, I can’t understand you sometimes Jongsuk. Your too deep for a simple crazy choding like my. How are we even best friend? If you didn’t show up at my aunt’s runway show, I wouldn’t know you.

Come on Hyoyeon-ah, it is like 8 years ago and you even cheated your age to be in the modeling industry. We’re like 15 only and I was with my uncle ok? Slash, your aunt’s best friend.

Yeah, why do I always felt like I know you since forever? I trap her sides with both of my hands as she still on the kitchen counter.

Really? You’ve known me like that deep?

Of course, I’m the only person in your life that knows your gay Jongsuk-ah. That’s how close we are, right? As she hesitated on her last sentence. I smirked and lean towards her face.

No, you don’t Hyoyeon-ah.

I have known Jongsuk since I was only 15 years old, he was tall ever since he was still a boy. He stood out the most for me with his red colored hair, he even sat beside Mr. Lee, the famous designer of LeeDesigns. I’ve always wanted to be a model, it was my debut on runway. I’m maybe short, but it’s an advantage for designers like Mr.Lee who likes to design super high and unique heels. I was picked because of my height, my aunt designed a high heel that’s perfect but unable to use them on tall model. Therefore, I volunteered and done a great job for aunt since then. I was known for my short height and unique looks. I even spend almost only 2 years on Milan, representing my aunt, Korea and Asian as the first Asian female on Mr. Gustove runway. My days on Milan, I meet with Jongsuk, he was majoring on house interior decor, he’s the best among all designer as far as I know. Even my own apartment was design by Jongsuk. My aunt promised to arrange a place for me to stay during my career on Milan. Jongsuk supports me during my career days on Milan, he continued to do so. I remember vividly there’s one night that he was coming home late and came in with a man, a blonde haired man. As the man dropping Jongsuk on the couch, Jongsuk pulls the man closer towards him and mumbled before kissing him. I was of course on shock mode, the day after Jongsuk told me he was gay. So I simply accepted the fact I have a gay friend. But he told me that I’m the only person that knows this. Or not? What are you thinking Jongsuk? I’m curious, curiously looking into your eyes.

Gosh Jongsuk, stop it. I pushed his chest away and tried to laugh it off. But his position doesn’t seem to move at all. I stare intensely into his eyes, those chocolate longing eyes, hungry looking eyes. I looked away, I can’t stand looking at him. He was not even moving his hands or even gaze.

Hyoyeon, my Hyoyeonnie. Sorry, I lied. As he spoke, with a smirk along his lips. That moment, I was for sure knew what he was talking about. I clear my throat and continued to look away.

Hyoyeon-ah, didn’t I told you to dress properly? Every since at Milan? You refuse to listen don’t you? You stubborn girl, I was just trying to protect you Hyoyeon –ah. You know how man has their lust right? Did he just smirked? I felt my heartbeat fasten. My palms are sweating, I’m scared. Scared with a reason. Scared of him, Jongsuk. I don’t know him anymore. Who is he?

Who are you?

I’m Jongsuk, the real one. As I felt his hands rests on my thigh. He took both of his hands and starts to my shirt. On the third button, he stopped and pulls me into a deep kiss. Slowly my hands wrap around his neck, he bite the bottom of my lips. Sudden moan slips away from my lips, as he enter his tongue into my lips. He suddenly stops and lifts me up towards the bedroom.

Hyoyeon-ah, should I stop? But I can’t help it anymore, I don’t want to lie anymore. Just this one moment, please make me your true man. I promise to be gentle, I know this would be your first time. I felt my cheeks burning as I nod twice, I looked into his eyes those sorrowful eyes for the past 8 years has gone. It was replaced with a soft and loving gaze. As he grip hard on my shirt and rip them off in an instant.

Black, Hyo? I like them, very y. Like how you are naturally. Slowly I smirked and sat in front of him, he looked at me curiously.

As she crawls towards me, I fell back and looked at her. She crawled on top and stood up. She left me and walked towards the music player. As a song drop a beat, she starts to move swiftly.

We don’t want to neighbors to hear us, do we? Jongsuk?