Chapter Seven

My Vampire Husband

You went to town one night to buy dinner. You felt like someone is following you. Every time you look back, no one's there. You ignore it and keep walking.

.

.

.

.

"Hi" the stranger said in front of you. "Omo, you scared me?" you said to the stranger. 'My name is Suho. Perhaps you live in that mansion?" he asked. "How did you know?" you asked. "I always waited outside the gate" he replied. It was a full moon. He slowly transformed into a werewolf. You gasped and can't believe. "I have to go" you hurriedly went on your way to town. He stopped you. "What do you want?" you asked. "I want you" he said, with a smirk. "No, I'm sorry. I'm married" you told him.

 

'Oh I see, is it Eli Kim?" Suho asked. "Yes, are you stalking us?" you asked, in surprise. "I'm friend of his" Suho said. He become human again. He grabbed your hands and pulled you close to him. He's really strong. He run down his fingers to your cheeks and said "You're really pretty." You were shaking. You were afraid of him. "Park Hyemi isn't it?" he whispered to your ears. "Please let me go" you yelled. Instead of going to town, you went straight back home.

 

You closed the gate and locked it. You ran as fast as you can towards the door. Your heart is beating fast.

 

"Eli, eodiya?" you screamed. "I'm on the kitchen" Eli replied. You ran in and hugged him tightly. You started crying. "What's wrong?" he asked. "On my way to town. Someone followed me. His name was Suho and hes' a ----." Eli cut you off and said "wolf". "Ottoke arrayeo?" you asked. 'Let's sit down and talked.

 

=FLASHBACK=

Our parents know one another. He and I become close friends. One day my clan leader decided to have a war between the vampires and the werewolf. I didn't like the idea. Our parents sends us away to keep us safe. We also separated ways when we were teenagers. One time, I went to town. I saw a familiar face among the crowd. It was Suho. I ran up to him to say hi. 'Why did your leader decided to kiss us werewolf. My parents died that night." Suho said. "Why are you getting angry at me for?" I asked. "Your part of them isn't it" Suho angrily said. "I am but I wasn't on their side" I exclaimed. "I don't wanna see you anymore. You'll pay for this" Suho said furiously.

We were young back then, so we didn't know what happened and beside we were together when our parents took us to safety.

=END OF FLASHBACK=

 

"Oppa I don't want you to die" you cried harder. "It's okay" Eli said, reasurring you. You sleep together in your room. You were afraid of losing Eli, your husband.

 

*A/N: Your almost at the end*