Chapter Eight: Last Chapter

My Vampire Husband

At the wolf pack's mansion

 

'Where have you been?" Kris said, one of the leaders. 'I met her" Suho stared into space. "But she's married to my enemy" Suho's face become sad and angry. "Who are you talking about?" Kris asked. "Eli Kim, my parent's murderer" Suho replied. "I wan to have revenge on him" Suho added. Chen overheard their conversation. "Hyung were on your side" he told Suho

 

EXO-WOLF (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAal8xHfV0c)

 

Kris gathered all the other wolves. They all sat in the long table. Lay, Xiumin, Tao, D.O, Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun.

"Here's our plan. Let's attack tonight. I'm sure they will be sleeping" Kris said to the wolves. "Hyung why are we doing this?" Sehun asked. "For your Suho hyung" Kris replied. "Call" all the wolves howled. One by one they went inside the mansion.

 

Bang! Crash! Smash! You heard a noise downstairs. Am I dreaming? You know something was up.

 

Downstairs

"Chanyeol, D.O, Tao and Xiumin. Find them" Kris demanded. They ran upstairs and found you and Eli in your room. Tao and D.O grabbed you. "YAH LET ME GO" you screamed as loud as you can. Eli woke up. Chanyeol and Xiumin were fast they also grabbed Eli. "Let her go. She has nothing to do with this" Eli demanded, but they didnt listen.

 

Suho and Kris and the rest waited on the living room. "Put me down, you monsters" you yelled. "Put her down" Kris command them. They dropped Eli to the ground. You ran to his side. "Noona is so pretty" Sehun told Suho. "Don't ever come near me" I screamed. All the wolves are staring at us. "Is that him?" they all murmured. "Take him away" Kris demanded. Kai and Luhan both grabbed Eli's arm. Eli tried to escape but they are far more stronger. You ran up to Kris. "Take me away instead" you begged.

 

"Hyemi, don't do it!" Eli screamed. "They don't know the whole story" you exclaimed. 'LIES!" Kris yelled. "Let me handle this" Suho said to Kris. "Tell me what happened. "It wasn't Eli's fault that your parent's died. They took you far away to be safe. Eli didn't do it I swear" you told Suho. "I don't know what to believe. I couldn't remember a thing" Suho said. He walked back and fort thinking.

 

"Pull him to pieces" Kris demanded. "ANDWAE!!!" you scratch his face. You turned into a vampire. All the wolves couldn't believe it. "Why you little b*tch" Kris said, almost attacked you. "STOP!" Suho yelled. "Bite him instead, so he can be weak" Suho command all the wolves. They did what they got told to do.

 

They started attacking Eli. You screamed in agony. "NOOOOOOOOO" you ran towards him. You pulled his head on your lap.His eyes were closed. 'PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ELI" you screamed in tears. "WAKE UP PLEASE!" you hit his chest. He slowly opened his eyes.He put his hands on your face. "I'm right here" he said, he can barely speak because of the pain.

 

The wolf pack is still here. "LEAVE. BEFORE I KILL YOU ALL" you screamed. Suho went over to you. You slap him hard. 'HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" you yelled.

 

Eli is breathing slowly. "Even when I die. I will be on your heart always. Always remember that....I love you" Eli's last words. "Oppa" you tried waking him up . He passed away. You cried even harder.

 

7 months later

You miss how things were when he was around. The times you shared together, holding each other's hands, kssing each other, comforting one another and most of all loving one another. Sometimes we say goobye to people we love without wanting to. Though it doesn't mean we've stopped loving. You still love Eli so dearly in your heart,.

Eli is really gone. This mansion has lots of memories of you and him. You had a hard time moving on to the fact that he's dead. You were thinking of selling the mansion but you couldn't because it was you're only memory you have with Eli.

One night Eli's ghost visited you. You were not scared of him. "Oppa I've missed you. I couldn't liv without you" you said, letting a tear out. "Hush now, I'm always here looking over you" Eli said. You wish you could feel him but you can't "I love you very much" Eli said, slowly fading away.

 

So goobye-Jonghyun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUsBUoaMNo)

Because it's still you-Byul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjW09N8LWpg)

I know it's an OST but it has got a new meaning hehe.

 

Eng translation: So Goodbye

"So goodbye don't cry and smile. I send away all the times in which my heart has been cold. So goodbye to me, who has been alone in the darkness. I need you. I need your love again. As if I'd miss you again everyday. I who erased the hurting wounds and sad memories. When I saw you for the first time, it was like in this moment. I'd stop and only saw you. In this rough trial I collapsed.  But's like I can't regret it. When I close my eyes, I can feel your breath. I can smile now. So goodbye don't cry and smile. I send away all the times, which my heart has been cold. So goodbye to me, who has been alone in the darkness. I needs you. I need your love again. Bridge 3:25-3:4 So goodbye don't cry and smile. Because it's for you. I will forget the times that have been hard. "

 

Eng translation: Because it's stll you

"You still don't know about my tears hidden by my smiling tears. You probably don't know. We are doing the same love but why am I the only one hurting? There's no reason for you to hesitate but why do you keep shaking me, who is so weak? I lie hundred of times a day. Saying that I don't love you, saying that I hate you but what to do? I can't escape from you, I guess I love you. Because everyday your in me, everyday, you make me cry. Again today, my empty  heart is hurting. This loneliness that keeps popping up. Bridge 3:30-4:08: I want to ask you, will I be really happy if I'm by yourside. What to do? I can't escape from you, I guess I love you. Because everyday your in me, everyday you make me cry.

 

 

THE END

 

*A/N: Sad ending. I almost cried when writing the last two chapters. Writing my 4th one soon. Thank you for reading and please comment.*