Chapter Two

My Vampire Husband

You ran as fast as you could. You closed all the doors and windows. You lay in bed and you shut your eyes. But you couldn't sleep at all.

 

3am

You woke up, you keep thinking about what Eli said. He was so cute, you said to yourself. Wife? We only just met and he's a freaking dead. Ahh this is crazy. You went back to sleep.

 

"I'm cute is that right" you heard someone talking. Then suddenly out of nowhere, Eli appeared at the end of your bed. You rubbed your eyes. "YAH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I yelled. "Are you some kind of a ghost?" you asked. "In fact, I'm a vampire" Eli replied, smirking. "Are vampires supposed to be dead long long time ago?" you asked, with a confused look. "Yeah, but you woke me up" he replied. "I DID? Are you out of your mind?" you can't believe it. "While I was in the coffin, you touched my necklace" Eli told you. "You have woken me up" Eli added.

 

" Alright. Please don't eat me" you begged. "Don't worry I don't eat human anymore. I won't touch a pretty girl like you. I only eat animals haha" he said. "Phew that's good to know" you said. "Why do you need a wife" you asked with curiousity. "I need a wide so I can become a half human." he replied. "Daebak! Have you chosen yet?" you asked. "I already have" he said, with a smirk on his face. "Who?" you asked. "Don't get mad...uhm it's you" he told you. "Me? Are you nuts?" you said. "Because you woke me up. And I got attracted to you" Eli said.

 

Vixx-Hyde (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nABvJ813TSo)

*A/N: Skip to 0:57-1:15

English Translation: Chorus only.

"I'm not a bad person, I love you. Don't give me those scared eyes. There is a different person that's not inside of me"

 

"ANDWAE!!!" you defended yourself. "Jebal, I beg of you" he said, pouting with his adorable lips. "Bbuing bbuing" he attacked with an aegyo. "I don't know. I have to think about it' you said.

 

4am

"I have to go back to the mansion. I don't want the morning sun to burn my pretty face" he said, with all his pride. "Show off" you pulled a tongue at him. "Now go! I have to keep sleeping, cause you ruined it" you added.

 

7am

You woke up. Was that a dream? Eli came up to your mind, then your heart was beating faster. I can't explain how I feel. What's wrong with me?

 

Eli stayed in his coffin all day. His room are filled with black coloured stuff. His mansion looked really gloomy  from the inside and out.

 

You took a stroll. The mansion was still there. "So it wasn't a dream at all?" you muttered to yourself. "So this Eli dude is real. I wonder what's he's doing? I'll give him a visit" you talked to yourself. You went straight in, you know where his room are. You opened the door "Argh so dark! Ouch!" you bumped into the grand piano. You took out your flashlight and opened his coffin once again. He's sleeping beautifuly, you stared at him for a while. But he suddenly opened his eyes. You looked away and again your heart is beating faster. "Hey what are you doing here?" he asked. He went out of his coffin. "Just giving you a visit" you replied.

 

10pm at night

Your still at his place. You talked for a while. "Come sit here, I'll teach you a song in the piano" he said.

 

0330-Ukiss    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajupGQmENt8

 

"So if I uhm going to be your wife. What's my benefit?" you asked. "First of all, if it's okay with you. I need to bite you in the neck. Your benefits is to become a half vampire. Also you need to live with me in this mansion" he told you.

 

*A/N: Oh great! I'm going to be a vampire like him haha*

 

"Biting me? How about a kiss" you said. "It wouldn't work. The only way is to bite you, so both our bloods are going to mix together" Eli explained. "Another thing, I'm gonna give you necklace, similar to mine. The necklace will help us to become a human in day time, vampire at night" he added. "If someone breaks your necklace, then you'll become a vampire forever" he said, with a worried face. "Arasseo" you nodded in agreement.

 

"Do you like your vampire life?" you asked. "Sometimes. Us vampires used to eat humans before. I didn't like it at all. I don't want to see them dying. Also I don't like staying in my coffin all day, I'm tired of it. I wanna like you" he said. "Oh it's like that. That must have been hard on you" you said, giving him a hug. You stood up and said "I'm going now. Bye" you said and left,

 

12 midnight.

Got home at last. You went to sleep but you feel like he's watching you like a hawk, ready to pounce on it's prey. He's in your house again. You sat up with your back against the head board. "Oh what's up?" you said. You were not scared at all. "I just wanna see you" he said. He sit next to you, it become silent and awkward. This is the first time that a vampire sit beside you. "Hyemi" Eli said cupping your face. "Don't bite me. I'm not ready" you told him. You were totally wrong instead he kissed you on the lips.

 

You jumped and pushed him away. You starting to have butterflies in your stomach. Your heart once again was beating 200 times faster. He was just sitting quitely. You didn't say anything, you went in to kiss him. "Okay, I have decided to become your wife" you told Eli. "Jeongmal" Eli exclaimed. "Are you sure? Your life will change forever " he said.

 

You felt uneasy. This has not happen in youe life. "I will, I'm going to risk my life for you" you said, smiling.

 

*A/N: Should have treated you better-U beat. Eli you got cuter and oh he's my bias in U-kiss*