Chapter One

My Vampire Husband

12 midnight

 

You went for a walk alone in the middle of the night. You passed by an old abandoned mansion. The gate was closed and the sing said, do not enter. Without hesitation you opened it anyways. When you got to the front door, you felt the wind cold passed by, you had goosebumps. You went inside and said "Wow, who lives here?." You saw photos of Eli in big picture frames. You start to wonder around, you went upstairs and walked along a hallway. There was a door at the end of the hallway.

 

When you went inside, you saw a coffin in the middle of the room. The moon shines brightly on it. The room is so dark. "Is this for real or am I dreaming?" you thought. You pushed the coffin cover and saw Eli lying inside. You gasped. You poked him if he's really real. He didn't budge at all. You saw a necklace on him, you touched it and it glows. "This is too creepy. I'm getting out of here" you said. You walked away from the coffin, but suddenly Eli grabbed your wrist.

 

You turned around slowly and "AAAAHHHHHHHHH. " you screame and started running away. Before you get to the door, Eli stopped in front of you.

 

"I didn't introduce myself didn't I. Well here goes, I'm Eli Kim" he said kissing your hands. "N-nice t-to me-et you. Now can I-i go" you stuttered. "You can't leave" Eli demanded. "Why not?" you asked. "I need you..." he replied. He paused for a moment. "To become my wife" Eli said. "ME, YOUR WIFE? NOT HAPPENING" you yelled. You opened the door and left.

 

*A/N: The mansion is a two story house with 10 bedrooms, 4 baths, large living room, large kitchen. They also have an observatory, an old green house, a swimming pool and a graveyard at the back. In Eli's room, he has a massive book shelf and a grand piano.

 

*A/N: My first ever fantasy fanfic. Don't forget to comment xD