Chapter Six

My Vampire Husband

"What about this, I cook meat on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. You hunt meat on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday" you suggested.

 

"Good idea. I don't want us to fight anymore. Then it's settled" Eli said.

 

6 months later

You took Eli out of the mansion. He still wore his vampire clothes and held an umbrella to protect himself from the sun. "Uh what are you wearing?" you looked ta him. "My clothes" he replied.  You were already outside the house. "Go back inside and change" you scolded him like a little kid. "I don't know what to wear" Eli whined. "I'll help you" you said, smiling. You went back inside to his room. You opened his wardrobe. Oh my gosh, it's full of vampire clothes. "You need a make over" you told Eli. "Let's go shopping" you added.

 

You walked to town. You need to buy clothes for Eli. "You go choose some and I'll choose some clothes for you two" you said.

 

One hour later

Eli found some dark clothes while I picked the brighter ones. "Eli, your half human now. You should wear human clothes" you told him. "Here some clothes I pick for you. Go and try them. I'll wait outside the dressing room" you said.

 

10 minutes later

Eli went out. He looked so cute.

 

1st look: White singlet. Red varsity jacket, blue skinny jeans

2nd look: Baggy pants with a green long sleeve top

3rd look: 3/4 jeans (knee lenght) Red t-shirt and light orange hoodied jacket.

 

You had fun buying clothes for Eli. "Thank you" he said, kissing your cheeks.

 

*A/N: Almost at the end. I put a twist in the story. You'll be surpised.*