Chapter Three

My Vampire Husband

Moving in

 

You packed all your things from your apartment. You walked to his house carrying boxes. When you got there, he showed you your room. It was really pretty inside with purple and white decorations. The bed is king size, so you have lots of space to move around. The sheets on the bed had floral designs. Although the curtain looked gloomy, the room remained beautiful and pretty. Your in awe. "What do you think?" he asked. "I love it. How did you know that I like purple?" you said. "I know everything about you" Eli said.

 

Eli can hear other people's thoughts. He can run fast and he's really strong. He can smell blook from a distance and afar. He doesn't eat human but he likes to eat animals dead or alive. He doesn't like garlic though.

 

You have to get used to his lifestyle. It's overwhelming on the first week. The curtains are always shut during day time, you felt like a prisoner not be able to see the sunshine and sunset. Eli don't have to stay in his room, the dark curtains protected him. You would get up at night and cry your heart out.

 

One night, Eli went to your room. He knows that you're upset. "Are you okay?" he asked. "You don't have to do this" he added. "No it's okay, I can do this" you said, holding his hands. "It's just that I'm adjusting to your way of living" you said. He wiped your tears away.

 

*A/N: I apologise for this short chapter*