Chapter Five

My Vampire Husband

Lessons

 

"Eli wake up. We have a big day today" you said. "Too early. Can I just stay in my coffin?" he whined like a baby. "YAH! You have to get up" your patients run out. You pushed his coffin on the floor. "Park Hyemi! Why did you do that for?" Eli yelled. "You need to get up whether you liked it or not" you yelled back. You were so angry and decided to walk away from him. In just a matter of seconds, your already in the living room with a crossed arms. You already had an argument on your first day as husband and wife.

 

He went after you. "Hyemi-ah, I'm sorry" he said, pouting like a 5 year old kid. You couldn't resist his charms and cuteness. "Fine but baby you have to listen to me" you said, hugging him.

 

Lesson One

"Us humans don't stay at our rooms all day. Instead we do household chores like: washing dishes, washing our clothes, gardening, cleaning dusts and cooking meals" you told Eli. "But I'm not good at it" he said. "Don't worry, I'm going to teach you" you smiled, pinching him on the cheeks.

 

Lesson Two

"Us humans wore proper clothes not like vampires do" you said, giving him an eye. Eli woke a black long sleeve top, black pants and a red vampire cloak. "YAH! What's wrong with my clothes?" he yelled. "It's old fashioned" you replied. "Don't you dare laugh" Eli exclaimed. You couldn't hold it in any longer, you burst our laughing. "Oh this is daebak" you said, still laughing. He walked away from the living room. "Eli Kim! Get back here! We're not finished yet" you yelled. He didn't bother looking back. "Aish this guy is so sensitive, I was only joking" you said to yourself.

 

You saw him walk up the stairs. "Eli Kim. I'm going to get you" you yelled. He heard you and he started running. You ran after him. One minute your following him and the next thin you know he was gone. You walked towards his room, before you could reach it. Someone grabbed you from the waist and carried you in your room. He trip over and fell in the bed. He was in top of you and started ticking. "Haha, stop it. I'm too ticklish" you demanded. "No way your mean to me" he said, still ticking you.

 

"Look a bird smashed into the window" you said. This is your chance to attack. He fell for your tricks. After tickling one another you both stopped. It was just you and him against the world. "Yeppeo" he said, smiling. He moved his lips towards yours and kisses you. You pullled out your lips and said "I'll never leave you" you said, kissing him back. "I promise" you added.

 

Promise-SNSD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz4DTsgpcnQ)

 

You stayed in bed for a while. Imagining all the possibilities, your future together, "One day, I want to travel to Paris. The romantic city in the world" Eli said. "I'm going to take you there" he added. "Also one day I wanna have a son or a daughter" Eli said, kissing your forehead.

 

It's 5pm in the afternoon

You got up from bed. "Eli wake up. Let's finish our lessons" you said, kissing him in the forehead. (Yes he woke up this time) "It's my turn to teach you this time" he said. You both went downstairs and stayed in the kitchen. "Us vampires like me don't est humans. We only eat animals" Eli told you. "Do you eat it raw?" you asked. "Yes of course. The animal blood will still be warm" he replied. "Eeeewwww. I always cook my meat" you said with a disappointed look. "Not in my world. Your my wife now isn't it" Eli said. "But your half human now, so you can eat cooked meat at day time excpet dinner" you said.

 

You and Eli's worlds are totally different. Even though you both are half human & half vampire. You have to learn his wold and he needs to learn yours.

 

"Oh that's right. I'm half human now" Eli said. "Idiot!" you said, eyeing him. "YAH! Miss know it all. Don't be mean" Eli exclaimed. "Okay then" you said. Once you finished your lessons, you teach Eli how to cook food. "Before we start, we need to go hunting first" Eli demanded. "What for?" you asked. "Meat of course. We can save a lot of money, you know" Eli said.

 

*A/N: Arguments between husband and wife are part of life right?