Chapter Four

My Vampire Husband

Transformation

 

This is the day where you're going to transform into a vampire. And for Eli to become half human.

 

You woke up early in the morning. You put your  bath robe on and head down stairs to get breakfast. You still feel uneasy. "This is it, my life is going to change forever. No turning back. I already told Eli that I'm willing to this for him" you said, sipping your coffee. Eli woke up after you. "You woke up early" he said. "Tonight at midnight is a special moment for me" he said, kissing your forehead. "I know" you said, huggin me.

 

12pm

You were waiting for Eli at the observatory. The moon was shining brightly. You wore a white gown (like a princess gown)

 

*A/N: Observatory: A structure commanding a wide view of it's surroundings.

 

5 minutes later

Eli just got there. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Ready as ever" you replied. He wore a black suit. He looked really handsome. He walked towards you. Your heart is beating faster. He lean in towards your neck and went in for the bite. His blood is mixing with your blood. You blurred out and fell on the floor. You were unconsious for a while. He carried you bridal style to your room.

 

1am

You slowly opened your eyes. He was sitting beside you. "Are you okay?" he aseked. "I think so" you said, giving Eli a smile. "What happened?" you asked. "You were unconsious" he told you. "Mianhe, did you bite me before I fell?" you asked. "No it's okay and yes I bite you before you fell" he said. He hugged you tightly and said "We succeded. Your finally my wife now." He cupped your face and kissed you. Eli gave you a necklace. A very important necklace. He move your long hair to the side and put the necklace "Please be careful with it" he said. "I will" you said, hugging him.

 

*A/N: Please don't forget to comment :)